Time machine or ebook

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey Frog,

Glad to know the device you acquired seems to work! Keep us updated man! :)

Any chance you can show us a picture of the time machine itself? Did you get a new camera?

See ya!

RHYS

Did you open the box itself to see what's inside? (I wouldn't be able to resist). How do they price these things? Also, we're these audible voice experiences new to you - or are you prone to them?

Bruno Lion

I don't understand... Why would someone sell a Time machine Or wish granting Djinns That is highly illogical.
If the seller wanted money why not use either of these to make bank.
Lastly ebay fraud is a problem I would not be surprised if there was a rock inside the box and you would be set back for however much its worth.

Brian Jung

Definitely it is illogical but there are peoples like me who lost everything and going to back is the only way to take back. They are using that. The one that had not immersed in such a situation can not understand. Because I did.

The one of seller said interesting story ( I think she is another con as well )
The one that went to the past can not remember anything since the day that he went back. And there is restraint that the one only can back within his life time.
It sounds like more logical. :)

darwi

No frog186, we don't think you're crazy. No more than the rest of us anyway. I'd like to try a machine like that myself. The understanding I have of astral or mental time travel is that it's a lot safer than physical time travel or teleportation. It's a much easier operation, because one doesn't have added the complication of taking the physical body along for the ride. And with this simpler type of time travel one can travel more easily to distant parts of the time stream. You shouldn't be limited to just this lifetime at all, as suggested by Brian Jung. Of course I would like to develop this ability of mental time travel more naturally, by simply raising my consciousness to the point where I don't even need such a machine. The other side of it is, I feel I should be able to develop such a machine myself, for my own use, which has the appropriate superconductive energies built into it.

Genius

King Ivan
I
Hi everyone it's Frog I just wanted to share something with you I used the astral travel time machine before I went to my brother's house for christmas while I was there I heard a girl or lady's voice say something to me I only heard this once and at nighttime while I was sleeping then another night I heard a man or boy's voice say something to me as well I heard like messages or names but that is all and the house wasn't haunted or demonic or anything like that in the description of this time machine on ebay I would hear voices or messages from another dimension or parallel with our own earth so is it really working I believe so I haven't been using it for awhile but I assure I will update you guys later on you guys believe I am crazy but it really happened at the middle of this month I will do some more experiments and tell you of my experiences.
I'd really like it if you could share some more experiences you've had.

Frog186

Hi All it's Frog I found a better website this time if you would click on this link below for me I might be able to buy a device or a magick item that does time travel and thanks for the very big help from all of you: Earn money on short links. Make short links and earn the biggest money - ouo.io

If I have any experiences with the device or item I will tell everyone in this forum physical as well as astral time travel.

thanks everyone for understanding and your time and patience well that is all for now I will talk with you all later on!

jasmineee12

Hi All it's Frog I found a better website this time if you would click on this link below for me I might be able to buy a device or a magick item that does time travel and thanks for the very big help from all of you: Earn money on short links. Make short links and earn the biggest money - ouo.io

If I have any experiences with the device or item I will tell everyone in this forum physical as well as astral time travel.

thanks everyone for understanding and your time and patience well that is all for now I will talk with you all later on!
Hi, have you physically time traveled yet or experience anything with the device?