Schematic Time machine Tipler cylinder

vp8671

I have an academic background too, and yes I resist to ideas such as time travel or antigravity this make you look like a quak, academics are stringly conservativrs and basically they canno think outside the box unles they are put in the correct environment and people

jiangnanah

In 2017, a breakthrough was made in wormhole research. Gao Ping and Daniel Jafries of Harvard University and Alan Wall of the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton, New Jersey discovered a way to use quantum entanglement to achieve sustainable open wormholes. hole method.
Juan Maldacina, a physicist at the Institute for Advanced Study in the United States, pointed out in 2013 that there is a connection between wormholes and quantum entanglement. He and Alexei Milesin of Princeton University discovered a method that can Method for generating large wormholes.
Yesterday I asked chatGPT about time travel. I think quantum entanglement is somehow related to wormholes. The microscopic quantum entanglement effect is the macroscopic wormhole. In the future, quantum technology may open the door to time travel and the creation of quantum time machines.

vp8671

steven chirveton, your assumptions makes me understand how much you know about science, a theory is validate by expermental data , in semiconductor thecnology all the diagrams are evaulated using an empirical approach and after that a mathematicla model is approximated to the actual data plotting. This happens also in quantum physics.

steven chiverton

i like the simple prototype working model approach its realistic then, not a mathematical plot or a graph on a peace of paper a theory is one thing i dont understand physics and the complicated equations with it , i dont determine how it works or if it dose by means i dont understand so prototype working model is my choice

Last edited:

vp8671

Probably you haven't read carefully what I have written, mathematical models are approximation of data where a semiconductor responds to current stimuli, this is the 'empiric' method you rpobably are talking about