Time Machine!

Gamur316

Time Machine!

What is the Easiest/Cheapest Time Machine to build? (Blueprints)

Also, Would a Magnet be usefull at all?

I Know that either faster than light speed or Negative Energy is needed, What is a Good Negative Energy Provider?

THNX! :D

dWalsh

Time Machine!

Originally posted by Gamur316@Jan 6 2005, 03:43 PM

Find your way into a black hole. Maybe you'll get lucky.

Ruben

Time Machine!

Originally posted by dWalsh+Jan 7 2005, 05:22 AM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Gamur316@Jan 6 2005, 03:43 PM

[snapback]19747[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Lol! That'll cost him a spaceship, which seems to cost a lot.

And rather don't find a black hole, I would go for the wormhole, we have those on earth too (according to Donnie Darko)

hellrazor

Time Machine!

blackholes crush anything over the event horizon into smallest possible density, how would it be possible to stop it crushing us or eating up our own galaxy, wormholes are yet to be found, the time warping effect around a blackhole indicates that it is possible for 2 holes to be tunneled through if vacating similare coordinates, or if space is bended around the holes due to the mass of energy.

fluxwarp

Time Machine!

>:D< Have you tried to build the flux capacitor?
Originally posted by dWalsh+Jan 6 2005, 11:22 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Gamur316@Jan 6 2005, 03:43 PM

[snapback]19747[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

dWalsh

Time Machine!

Originally posted by hellrazor@Jan 7 2005, 12:22 PM
blackholes crush anything over the event horizon into smallest possible density, how would it be possible to stop it crushing us or eating up our own galaxy,

Don't forget the extremely low possibility of an Einstein-Rosen bridge.
Not to worry, I am familiar with black holes and the reply was merely a joke.

Lucidus

Re: Time Machine!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"darkbreed\")</div>
Yourself- Astral projection. Can't think of anythin cheaper or easier for time travel[/b]

I can. Just continue to live normally. You will continuously time travel at the rate of 1 second per second into the future.

Lucidus

Re: Time Machine!

Dang Lucidus, ?Thats my line ;-} ?You beat me to the punch.

Great minds think alike.

but on a more serious note.

Also, Would a Magnet be usefull at all?

I am not sure that it would be. I used to work in a laboratory that had a very powerful electromagnet. I have been interested in time travel for a while so I would have noticed any odd temporal anomilies being caused by the magnet.

One strange thing though, whenever I was working alone in that lab I sometimes felt like someone else was there. Probably just EM fields affecting my brain in some way.