time travel and vanishing mysteries

Japrim

I see that more of my posts got deleted here at CONTROL-normalis.

I someone nervous? Should I go elsewhere and explain all the details and how it fits with everything else?

Who is Paranormalis working for? Mossad?

Japrim

I see my posts got deleted again. Did I make someone nervous?

Should I go elsewhere and post the long version where I explain every little detail?
just stick to the thread topic and youll be ok

Oh, but I am. You just don't realize it. In fact, I expanded on it.

You all want to act all interested in this time travel stuff, but when someone actually comes here with real info, you reject it, hide it, run from it, ...instead of inquiring and discussing.

I have watched this site repeatedly control and stifle good information. Albeit I do sometimes post in cryptic terms, I notice that whenever I post something sensitive or important, it gets stuffed or deleted. It sometimes is 'crazy' or out of the ordinary, but it is indeed the real deal. It doesn't fit what most have already made up their minds to see, thus it must not be legit, right?

That is what is really going on. This site is a control mechanism.

Last edited:

Japrim

Someone understood that post and just how important and VERY relevant the info is. Those who are 'out of the loop' did not. So it looks like irrelevant nonsense.

Either it was deleted because it was important, or because it seems like nonsense.

That's okay though. Someone got the message.

Japrim

And, by the way, I thank you very much for posting those articles. They helped me make some very important connections. A lot of the reasoning for posting what I did was to let someone know that I indeed do see it.

What was thought to be an accident, is quite possibly, and as I suspected, a murder using the ability to warp time. Someones are uncomfortable that I have figured things out.

In addition to that, someones did 9/11 as a 'double false flag'. They do it in the name of parties A and B, then blame party C. That way, if someone actually does figure out how they did it, that it was a lie, they still have a backup to misdirect blame.

I also suspect that I have been blamed for or suspected of whatever happened to my beloved friend. But since posting all the things I have about her, whoever is in the know understands that I would do almost anything to save her, to protect her, to insure she is home safe with her loving family.

I am also seeing evidence that I will be murdered a couple of decades ago because of a misunderstanding. It appears someone is scared to death I will figure it out. If that is indeed the case, I think I know who and why, and completely understand. In fact, I don't blame them. They thought they were doing the right thing.

steven chiverton

hm
Someone understood that post and just how important and VERY relevant the info is. Those who are 'out of the loop' did not. So it looks like irrelevant nonsense.

Either it was deleted because it was important, or because it seems like nonsense.

That's okay though. Someone got the message.
lets see the video of woodstock and the b52s what did they have to do with mysterious vanishings and time travel there just musicals and that looped rope looking picture there was no explanation as to what it has to do with time travel and vanishings either , and the picture of the 911 building had nothing to do with time travel and mystery vanishings either, so what statements do these make and where is it if there's anything on this topic relating to these , wasent made clear and even if there was a 2 word mention of time travel in them i dont see anyone watching these videos just to hear a short word or 2 of the mention of time travel or mystery vanishings ,

Japrim

It literally has everything to do with time travel. But I am not going to waste any more time repeating myself or trying to show you what you will only reject.

Thanks for helping me make important connections.