Time travel camping trip in the UK! Who's in?

Pegii

I was thinking that due to the fact that there are a lot of people on this site who want me to change their pasts and a lot of people who want to do time travel experiments I was thinking of finding some of the most prolific vortex spots in England and camping out with some fellow adventurers. I'll bring food and a couple of my machines that I have. Basically it's anyone who's based in Britain who wants to experiment with me. This is happening in the next few months. I'm taking requests of anyone who wants me to change their pasts.

Requirements:
  • You must live in England or come to England
  • No dodgy requests please
  • Bring your own tents. We'll all be sleeping in seperate tents, thank you.
  • Either come in your own car or I'll pick you up. But I can't travel too far because of petrol.
  • Bring either tools to conduct your own experiment or a machine that you own to do so.
Have fun!!!!!

Email address: [email protected]

1. We’ll meet up somewhere in Avesbury home of the famous stone circle. We’ll camp over booking a hotel or B&B because of the price. Bring your own tents. I will provide food.

2. Compare various time travel instruments.

3. Testing/using these devices.

4. At night we’ll try lucid dreaming/meditation and astral projection also as a means of time travel.

Last edited:

Genius

King Ivan
I wish I could join you but I don't live in the U.K. But you're saying this will be happening in the next few months so mabye I could go to England.

TnWatchdog

Sounds like a great idea. You need to get TimeFlipper to make S'mores on the campfire and tell those late night campfire stories.
While you are doing TT camping I will be exploring haunted houses this summer.

Pegii

I wish I could join you but I don't live in the U.K. But you're saying this will be happening in the next few months so mabye I could go to England.
Awesome! If it's not too expensive for you :)
Tell everyone that you know and get them interested

Last edited:

Genius

King Ivan
I don't know anyone who is interested in time travel except for my friends and my brother. But since my brother doesn't believe radionics machines can be used for time travel, only my friends might join. But still, we might not be able to join you.

Pegii

I don't know anyone who is interested in time travel except for my friends and my brother. But since my brother doesn't believe radionics machines can be used for time travel, only my friends might join. But still, we might not be able to join you.
He doesn't have to believe in them. He can bring or use whatever tools to time travel he can get. Even the mind