Time Travel Claim

JakeWarLock

Re: Time Travel Claim

Numenorean7 said:
Are you a HDRuser ?
Can dreams be a time machine ?
Do you travel physically ?

I would say at first, that you need more than a simple HDR. I would like to say that you'll need some black holes, in order to bend reality, and create a wormhole to another time.

Other members will give you more precise explanations, like, Harte!

Num7

Not interested in "hdr devices"... in fear for my life, If I use one, I might turn into a mouse. :)

JakeWarLock

gonzogirl said:
Yeah...I am a TT and my mode of transportation is my body and I travel into the future 24/7 and slowly...:D
The proof is in the wrinkles!
There is proof of gravity too...sadly.

Kudos to you too :)

JakeWarLock

The issue is something I wanted to point out in this. People keep asking others "Do you believe in Time Travel?" People say yes, no, maybe... stuff like that. You have definite proof that time travel exists as fact... simply by going forward into time, aging, etc..

"I dont believe you, that you havin' proof of such existence of time travel..."

"Duh! You're looking at one..."

"Huh?"

"Look at yourself, mate "

Going backwards in time, is a whole different subject though. Plain common sense issue about 'time travel', is indeed possible and dont let anyone tell you otherwise! lol.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name

actually time travel is possible , physically in a machine the problem is how much do you really want to time travel , because its sheer will that will make this possible , im pretty sure if the guy on the eldridge would have known that they could have use there mind to interfer and affect the entire ship they could have went into time to a predecided destination
this is why im build at this moment a team of dedicated individuals that are willing to put there mind and spirit to the test

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Are you actually going to use your mind to decide your destination time, or are you going to use some kind of computer, where you input the destination ?

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name

it is undecided because it is unproven that your mind can alter the end result but we need to try it to be sure, if we dont try we wont know

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

I can think of many ways the to Time Travel. Yes, I know of two or three ways to Time Travel using your powerful mind/brain. I am not saying astral ways.

someguy

Yeah...I am a TT and my mode of transportation is my body and I travel into the future 24/7 and slowly...:D
The proof is in the wrinkles!
There is proof of gravity too...sadly.
I happen to think you really are a TT, you cant fool me, your taking a break to raise your kids!:D

ZeoEmeraude

I'll take a suped-up DeLorean for my machine please. I hear there is this spot in Texas that will build you a DeLorean from spare parts for around twenty thousand.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Yep, and I heard that there's a spot right in front of the factory where they can pimp your new DMC-12 "back to the future style".