Time travel delima

timecore

I think that there would not be any privacy.If most had time machines.Because time is everywhere.Unless regulated by the government.Doors cannot keep out a time traveler.Time travelers may even have nanotechnology that can spy on you.

timecore

Those are not microscopic machines.Maybe if they were nat sized.They could avoid being identified by a human.
But then what would be power source solar cells maybe.

TimeFlipper

Those are not microscopic machines.Maybe if they were nat sized.They could avoid being identified by a human.
But then what would be power source solar cells maybe.
I did mean to say that the cameras on board that "insect" would be of the nano type...The scientists tried very very hard to make that "insect" look like
a real Dragon Fly and if it was discovered that it wasnt a real one, then there would be no way of them knowing that it carried nano cameras in it :)

timecore

Any time machine either small or big that allows a person to go back in time.Would allow anyone to go into any
building without having permission.Because those buildings would not always be there.

correction123

I bet no one here has a machine I use that can parallel time travel and astral time travel and lucid dream and ghost hunt in all in one device that works not from the house current but the AM current and the extraterrestrial radio waves! It blocks all EMF's and Mega-Man Made Radio and Microwaves to allow the Schulman and outer space radio waves to enter directly into this tuned device. My friend about 10 years ago got me to do some basic research on a machine he already owned from YDYNE industries in CA. It is about the size of the HDR. It is a real bonafide Crystal receiving/broadcast radio device, the real deal!

No part radionics like the HDR, no magnetics or house current issues! It runs 24/7 by the radio waves. He has a amplifier from RadioShack that hooks up to where the hand coils are connected to in the machine and by using a ground antenna he can pick up local AM radio stations and space radio waves! Just visit Youtube and type in EJ Gold SuperBeacon! When I purchased it he takes it apart for one last time and makes sure the radio waves are coming through both the coils and the extension copper handles with embedded quartz crystal in each handle.

superbeacon02.jpg

I purchased a new one today! The old one was still good but I like to keep fresh once every 10 years of use or so! It's not cheap! But if you want to experience parallel time traveling then this is the instrument of first choice. I was sent parallel time traveling one evening out of many evenings using this machine and I was able to jump into my parallel's other self! It fit like a glove! I couldn't jump into others because they were not my body! Once I was in I didn't have the experience how to get out!

I was shaken up a bit! I have the 1995 HDR from Gibbs not a clone the real deal! The only problem I had with it, wasn't I couldn't time travel which I did! But I could only go twice or maybe 3X's a month that was it! I put lot's of hours into the HDR it is very inaccurate for time jumps and even Steven will tell you this and the HDRKid. I will stick up for his device with vengeance against those who say its a fraud because it is not!

But it is not the best on the markets! You get what you pay for! The above instrument is unique but a real crystal working radio! No you can't bring in stations because it is being processed through the twin tank circuitry into pure radio waves around 1500 something frequencies. When it enters into the body it allows the body to immediately bring the CNS down to "Theta" while you are still wide awake! EJ Gold hit this one out of the park! Go to Youtube and type in EJ gold SuperBeacon and see for yourselves. All I am saying you all talk about this time travel and theorize, while myself and several others around the states use the device above and experience it first hand!

The downside is the price is high and it has 30 day money back! I had to use it once because it brought out some deep trauma when I was a kid! It sent me where I never expected to go! The reason was it knew I had to face the music before going any further. It charges all chakra's and Meridians effortlessly! My friend turned it back for the same general reasons because it shocked the H*ll out of him! But when he and I learned what truly was happening he let the both of us a few months later buy it back at a cheaper price, EJ told me if it were anyone else it would have been slim to nothing of getting it back!

He uses the abs plastic but 8 years ago he made it from oak and glass casing showing everything that was built into the device. But customers were breaking them all the time! So EJ Gold decide enough were going to plastic covering. But today I got him to build me a wooden box with the external antenna's. He told me he will do this only for my blog readers no one else. I will show you what it looks like but it's not finished!

beacon-original.jpg

Sorry about the huge picture I have to figure out how to shrink it! You can't quite see inside it because it's not finished for the final tuning and wiring of the unit!

This was discovered by EJ in 2009! Steven sold his first time machine HDR in about 1986 I believe! So about 23 years later the Beacon was created and months later on the SuperBeacon was created. I told the company and there is only one guy who builds and tunes the crystal radios and that's EJ, I wanted that beautiful art work as well!

I don't re-sell for him but I do let the world know who he is and what he discovered with a working Germanium Crystal Radio! Once it is tuned to a very specific tuning he removes the bakelite tuning knobs so no one messes with the tunings if they do and they did already the machine will not work as advertised! You keep his tuning whatever that maybe and you will parallel world jump with hardly any effort whatsoever!

I am glad I have both the HDR 1995 model and the SuperBeacon this will make a great time travel team and the super beacon will take over where the HDR fails to do so!

Happy Trails!

Tron1

I would travel every where in every dimension just like slider's i would not come home unless i waas in the past or future meant to stop something from happening and that's why i am still here. I'm an experiement myself. Gov't labeled. I have been to places but they weren't concrete. But when i got back stuff started to happen. I am done for now until another thing happens. My mother is dying in a hospital as i speak. No one could stop her from smoking sometime's you got to let it go. Last night i cried my eye's out because it was just me and my father. Cancer spreads, She is on a tube respirator. if she don't have that then i dont have any mother. Even tough people have emotions.