Time Travel Devices: Which One Is The Easiest to Build?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
@Einstein inspired me to start a new series of threads: Back in the days, our forum had tons of time travel schematics and devices. Most, if not all of them were lost 9 years ago when TPN went down. We're going to bring that back together.

First, we're gonna start with something simple.

What's the easiest time travel device to build? Flux Cap, HDR, Multi-Verse Resonator?
Let's find out which one it is, then we can look into it and compile the best schematics we have for it. Then perhaps a few of us can build one? What do you think?

I want this thread to be the beginning of something bigger. Let's find the simplest/easiest to build device for now. Once we found it, I'm gonna start a new thread that will become the best reference available for that particular device on the whole Internet. Parts list, instructions and pictures and additional information. Everything we need to build and operate it properly.

So, what's the easiest small time travel device to build that we should start with? Is it the Flux Cap?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Weren't you building a Flux Cap a while back?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yes, didn't have time to work on it since then. The basic setup is done, I still have to test it.

How easy do you consider the Flux Cap to be? Would you say it's the easiest device to build?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Yes, didn't have time to work on it since then. The basic setup is done, I still have to test it.

How easy do you consider the Flux Cap to be? Would you say it's the easiest device to build?

I think it is pretty easy. You can get all the parts for it at Radio Shack. But as I recall the only thing the one I built did, was to upset my cat. The noise the Piezo buzzer makes is very loud and annoying. My cat got very vocal with me over turning that thing on.

TimeFlipper

I agree with Einstein on the Flux Cappy..
Its my belief that it is only a "part" towards making a time travel device, which i have mentioned in postings :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
@Einstein Remember that ton of HTML files you sent me several years ago?

I still have them. Do you think there might be valuable time travel devices schematics in there?

P.S. I can send them back to you if you no longer have them.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I still have them all. Yes. There are lots of time travel related files in there. I've forgotten the name of the site I got them from. But the site went down long ago. There was one in there called Poo's Device. I wanted to build that one. It seemed so off the wall that I thought there might actually be some truth to it.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I still have them all. Yes. There are lots of time travel related files in there. I've forgotten the name of the site I got them from. But the site went down long ago. There was one in there called Poo's Device. I wanted to build that one. It seemed so off the wall that I thought there might actually be some truth to it.
Started this thread about the device you mentioned! :)
Schematics - Poo's Device