Time Travel Dreams

Angelface239

Let's discuss our time travel dreams. Mine last night was odd.

I was outside with a group of people. There was a time machine that looked like a car frame with seats. No roof or sides. Lots of parts were laying around. The main guy, whoever he was, got some people to sit and the rest of us went inside and watched, excitedly, behind glass as they turned it on. There was a flash for about 10 seconds. Then, I looked at my watch and time had jumped 11 minutes. I ran up to them, very excited, and told them it worked and they time traveled 11 minutes into the future. They weren't as excited as I was, which I didn't understand.

LOL
I have had some time travel dreams way before in the past before.

Enogony

It happened again. Yesterday, while napping, was the first time I experienced what I posted about 2 years ago. I was napping for what was 2 hours, in and out. When I woke up, I was exhausted. I had the same feeling as last time. It wasn't a dream, but something I just lived. This time, I woke up so drained that it took me hours to feel back to normal. Anyone else feel this way afterwards?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It happened again. Yesterday, while napping, was the first time I experienced what I posted about 2 years ago. I was napping for what was 2 hours, in and out. When I woke up, I was exhausted. I had the same feeling as last time. It wasn't a dream, but something I just lived. This time, I woke up so drained that it took me hours to feel back to normal. Anyone else feel this way afterwards?

If you wake up in the middle of REM (dreaming), you can feel pretty crappy. It can ruin your whole day.

Enogony

If you wake up in the middle of REM (dreaming), you can feel pretty crappy. It can ruin your whole day.
I dream often and usual very detailed. I have never experienced such a draining feeling. It took everything out of me for the rest of the day.