Time travel Fund

Martian

I wish there was someone out there that could help me go into the past?
Ask Mariya94
Why dont you tell heartbroken mom yourself?..You are the one that puts, My foolproof and recommend time-travel methods, on their profile..
Or are you trying to use Mariya94 as a scapegoat for yourself, when "your methods" for physical time-travel wont ever work? :cautious:
Exactly. That website is like a collaboration between @Pegii and @Realmadmanmarcum. ::LOL::

Pegii

TimeFlipper

The Registrant and Admin name on that list Prof was Joan Quigley who died on October 23rd 2014..
She was an Astrologer who gave advice to the Reagan White House in the1980s and also wrote several books, one of them telling her 7 years as the White House Astrologer giving advice to Nancy and Ronald Reagan..who we called in the UK, Ronnie Raygun :D..
Sorry for my interruption Prof, i will leave it to Num7 Now :)

Harte

found this website they are raising a fund for time travel. If you become a member, time travellers might come from the future and take you to the future with them. Sounds like a cool Idea.

The Time Travel Fund[tm]
Its a scam Angel..stay away from it..
LaJ9Kmo.gif

Harte

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The Registrant and Admin name on that list Prof was Joan Quigley who died on October 23rd 2014..
She was an Astrologer who gave advice to the Reagan White House in the1980s and also wrote several books, one of them telling her 7 years as the White House Astrologer giving advice to Nancy and Ronald Reagan..who we called in the UK, Ronnie Raygun :D..
That's what found as well. Maybe the person who created this website a long time ago used this lady's name, we cant be sure it's really her out not.

Doesn't change the fact that it's a scam in my opinion.

Someone still pays for that site thought... think about it.

Pegii

That's what found as well. Maybe the person who created this website a long time ago used this lady's name, we cant be sure it's really her out not.

Doesn't change the fact that it's a scam in my opinion.

Someone still pays for that site thought... think about it.
Well it's so obvious it's fake it practically screams it at you