Time Travel in the Bible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamur316

Time Travel in the Bible?

Hi!

I was wonderin if anyone knows about the Bible Codes. Well basically you skip a bunch of letters do sum suff, line them up, and you basically words come out. Well I suck at explaining stuff, just look it up in Google!. The Bible code sais that in 2012 a Comet will hit, But it also sais in 2012 "I Will save you" or something. Refering to God I guess will Destroy the Comet. Is this true???

Also, There is a program for PC that is basically a Bible Code search engine. Cant tell you much about it except, I cant Use it and It freezes. Just look up Bible codes in Google! if you dont know what Im talking about. Well This Program is like you type a word and a Skipping number(How many latters to skip) and you basically look for the word and stuff around it and see if you get other words.

This is VERY convincing to me because ALOT of past and future is predicted, the scary thing is Its True. Important stuff like wars. For example typing in "Hitler", you would get a bunch of words, Holocaust, the Date, Place everything important. OK seriously, I sound Dumb but just look it up its hard to explain.

If anyone downloads the program(look for this too) try it out(its only in greec or something) Please type in John Titor or another Time Traveller, Or Just the word Time Travel. I'll try to find something ... Mean while you Really should look this up, Its pretty Weird.

These Bible Codes say something about God, Either It/He/She/Herm is Real and exists, Or God is an Alien...Or mabye just a ... Time Traveller?

Status
Not open for further replies.