Time travel is more easy than expected

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Hi everyone
Been awhile since i came here, but now we are in 2014, so much technology are available , im sure we can make time travel a reality and something as easy to carry as a cellphone, ( with a huge ass battery) , frequency generator are now as small as a pack of cigarette, battery technologie is more advance and computing power off Cellphone are just or not equal as regular computer, my current cellphone has more processing power as the first X71 blackbird , im sure we can pinpoint all the proper event and info about suppose time travel experiment we could build a device , i have all the ressource and cash now to do it, so lets put our brain together , and do something now,
cheers
hope this will move
JFrancois

Snow

I'm still a believer. I really think it is already in use from the future. Isn't that why most of us showed up here 10 years ago? Jfrancois you have made me smile so big my face hurts - I sincerely wish you success, please update me on your progress :)

Enigmawriter

I have my theories on time travel and dimensional jumping or communicating, but it's so hard for me to concentrate on it with my daily job/work schedule. It's all in the frequency of sound. Remember, my theory on it. If I had the time, I can probably go in further and understand it more.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I have my theories on time travel and dimensional jumping or communicating, but it's so hard for me to concentrate on it with my daily job/work schedule. It's all in the frequency of sound. Remember, my theory on it. If I had the time, I can probably go in further and understand it more.

We need to talk. I have the same thought!!!!

Enigmawriter

We sure do, PaulaJedi. :) There is so much out there that we still do not understand. Time Travel is very much possible, it's just finding out the source.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Welcome back Doctor Z / deadz74, A lot of old members are coming back now and that is a nice thing.

zino

nothing is certain. But I'm sure if the idea exists time travel will exist or does. But if all the stuff in the movies and various theories are real then humans can't really affect our current world line (I think it was called). Even if someone traveled in time as long as i didn't no change can be made in my world line. Which makes it certain that guy like John Titor (if he is real sounds like alias) and all the rest are aren't changing anything but leaving their past and replacing their future. Basically if you never traveled in time you shouldn't worry too much what other time travelers (If you are unlucky to meet one) tell you. But NOTHING IS CERTAIN! THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS IN EVERYTHING. EVEN EXCEPTIONS. My mind goes in circles but in the end only real truth is NOTHING IS CERTAIN... EVEN "NOTHING IS CERTAIN" isn't certain. See what i mean about going in circles.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Welcome new member, This is a wonderful place to learn my new subjects.

Professor Opmmur