Time Travel machine for sale on ebay March 7, 2005

bowtiesarecool

It purports to be a time machine.

This is a partial quote from the website:

"Hello, I am selling what I believe to be a time machine that was built in the year 2239 by Dr. J. S. Strauss. I found the machine under my house when I was doing remodeling to the bathroom. The machine was hidden in a old rotten wood chest along with some other findings that I believe to be related to the machine like old pictures, letters, ect. I dont know to much about time machines or electronics, but from my observations I believe that the machine might have caught on fire, at some time or another from the looks of the inside, and is now in a non working condition. It also looks like there might be some parts missing on the inside, but I dont know. The time machine itself is not to heavy it weighs 20 pounds and it is 18" high by 23" wide and 11" depth.

From what I put together from all of the findings is that Dr. J. S. Strauss who built the machine in 2239 went into the past to the early 1900's and the time machine broke down or caught on fire or something. From the pictures and letters it looks like he was living in southern california for a while, it looks like he also met some friends and a girlfriend there."

If anyone had really found something like that, why would they want to sell it?

How much were they charging? Link is gone due to this being from 2005.

Then again, since you posted this in 2005, I don't know if you still come to this forum to be able to answer me, lol.

I hadn't seen this one, but there was one that looked kind of like a cardboard box covered in gold foil. People posted questions, but the answers were either vague or they would say: "If you don't believe in it, or you question whether it is real, it won't work."

:rolleyes:

Someone also asked whether it was astral or physical and they didn't answer, and the only other answer I remember is: "it is not cardboard."

I think it was about 90 USD or higher.