Time travel magic

Angelhoney

i'm reading this book called Time Travel Magic, by Osgood Stradt. He explains how to send a message to your past self by reliving the time period you are trying to change.
What do you think? Could this work?
image.jpg

Last edited:

Angelhoney

How exactly do you relive that time period?
You basically do everything you did in that period. Like listen to the same music, watch the same tv shows, play the same video games. And constantly telling yourself that you are in the year 2000. You do this for 2 weeks. Then you meditate and after that you send a message to yourself.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I assume it might have something to do with frequencies. Closely reliving the same events, habits, music, activities, etc, will bring back powerful memories of that time and place, which will hopefully tune your mind to the associated frequency of that precise time and place.

It the message simply sent by meditation, or do you have something else to do after you meditated?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It almost sounds like a type of therapy. Does this activity actually change things or does it merely change our perception of things? Time itself could actually only consist of our perceptions, though. So, this is actually quite intriguing to think about. Next question, are we changing our own reality or will it change the realities of others around us?

CDS

i'm reading this book called Time Travel Magic, by Osgood Stradt. He explains how to send a message to your past self by reliving the time period you are trying to change.
What do you think? Could this work?
View attachment 3193

And how does one do that? Sounds kind of mind over matter... If you don't mind, it does not matter?

Dragonchaser

I've read a few similar books in the past dealing with the occult , not by the same Author but same type of Author - writes a load of bull- just to make a quick buck and actually believe most people will believe it .

For entertainment value I suppose it can fulfill that purpose but as a factual guide-line ; I'd say give it a pass - not a book I would take serious .

No harm in trying it out but don't be disappointed .