Time travel magic

tflofasho

Just to be factual , time travel by means of magic is possible yes but not how he describes it . It is much more complicated than that and only by a skilled magician / sorcerer or a "natural" traveler .

Do you know any practitioners who actually have made it possible to happen? There are people who claim it has come to pass.

Angelhoney

Just to be factual , time travel by means of magic is possible yes but not how he describes it . It is much more complicated than that and only by a skilled magician / sorcerer or a "natural" traveler .
You mean pysical time travel and changing the past is possible by magic? Where do I find a sorceroer who can do this?

Angelhoney

I assume it might have something to do with frequencies. Closely reliving the same events, habits, music, activities, etc, will bring back powerful memories of that time and place, which will hopefully tune your mind to the associated frequency of that precise time and place.

It the message simply sent by meditation, or do you have something else to do after you meditated?
He just mentions sending the message bia meditating. That's all

tflofasho

Do you know any practitioners who actually have made it possible to happen? There are people who claim it has come to pass.

I'm one yes , but I DO NOT do it for whatever reason .

You mean pysical time travel and changing the past is possible by magic? Where do I find a sorceroer who can do this?

Refer to the answer above my quote of your post .

No, I understand. Time is a very delicate thing and such kind of ability should be best left to those responsible. Anyone who uses it foolishly will only bring up disaster.

Anychance I can speak with you thru DM about it? I don't want to do it for "whatever reason" but to save myself from foolish actions that would cause trouble in the future/present. I got into serious trouble that caused me nothing but trouble the past 8 years.

Angelhoney

I'm one yes , but I DO NOT do it for whatever reason .

Refer to the answer above my quote of your post .
I've been trhough something that have permanently damaged my health :( i really need to go back and fix this. Can you help me please!

Dragonchaser

No, I understand. Time is a very delicate thing and such kind of ability should be best left to those responsible. Anyone who uses it foolishly will only bring up disaster.

Anychance I can speak with you thru DM about it? I don't want to do it for "whatever reason" but to save myself from foolish actions that would cause trouble in the future/present. I got into serious trouble that caused me nothing but trouble the past 8 years.

Sorry no chance of negotiations , I do not travel for anything else but in execution of my duties as a Galactic Guardian - no exceptions .

I can be an adviser , nothing more . DM ???

Dragonchaser

I've been trhough something that have permanently damaged my health :( i really need to go back and fix this. Can you help me please!

Sorry no chance of negotiations , I do not travel for anything else but in execution of my duties as a Galactic Guardian - no exceptions .

Dragonchaser

Anychance I can speak with you thru DM about it?

DM ?? You mean PM ?
Anycase what I wanted to add was : I can suggest changing it manually the old fashion-way ; it is the FUTURE meaning it is open for you to explore as you wish .
Choices . Make the right choices and decisions and you will find success .