Time travel, Multiverse, Relativity & Apollo

cisco33

Re: Time travel, Multiverse, Relativity & Apollo

hi i seen this site about time travel...you pay $10 and they come get you when time travel is possible??? my question is as soon as you pay them right at that moment they should be comming to get you right?....so if any of you paided and they didn't come as soon as they got ur money...don't expect them too...you have to look at the furture like the past its already happen.......what do you think??

m6scott

Yeah I saw that too. Very good thinking there . Yes if you pay the $10 that instance you should be taken to the future. Except if you requested to taken before you die or requested not to be taken until as certian age. If say this was thought of say 30 years ago we would still be able to check up on the company .

fanavans

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"m6scott\")</div>
Except if you requested to taken before you die or requested not to be taken until as certian age. If say this was thought of say 30 years ago we would still be able to check up on the company .[/b]

What if you requested to be taken away before you paid the $10?
;-)

m6scott

Re: Time travel, Multiverse, Relativity &amp; Apollo

Good one .I guess they should be able to because if give $10 today and request to be picked up say last week then it should happen. I imagine this would work if the theory of alternate timelines are true . If they are then the time line he paid in should be different than the one he gets picked up in?

I think thats right?

fanavans

Re: Time travel, Multiverse, Relativity &amp; Apollo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Tigge\")</div>
Someone got to try this :)[/b]

From the Bill and Ted's school of time travel:

What if I mearly decide that next week I will pay the money and set the date five minutes from now to be taken away? Will that work.

(If this is my last post, I thank you for being such a great Board! ;) )

Fanavans