Time Travel problem with documents

Colin Clive

You know what. I was thinking about Time Travel and I find out that the problem with that will not be solved when that came to existence. I worry alot about something. Imagine this: I go back 25 years in the past and we just need new documents to prove our existence. Birth certificate, ID, citizenship, driver license...as well as new job, money and place to live. Everything here will be hard. Time Travel will be not just some science fiction movie we watched, but a serious thing. Think about what to do and how to get those things I mentioned. I don't se an easy solution... What about you? Please type serious and useful answers!

Mayhem

Zenith
You would be almost an illegal alien, these days with more focus on digital certificates for a points based ID verification it would be a real problem landing some where. Either forward or back some years, things have changed fast so imagine going to some business or etc and proof is needed. They might look at what ya have and say ' what the hell is this'?

Colin Clive

You would be almost an illegal alien, these days with more focus on digital certificates for a points based ID verification it would be a real problem landing some where. Either forward or back some years, things have changed fast so imagine going to some business or etc and proof is needed. They might look at what ya have and say ' what the hell is this'?
I see only two solutions. Either go to some point where documents were no problem, like 1940s, 1950s, 1960s or to buy fake documents.