Time Travel Related Experiences

fishlike

Time Travel Related Experiences

Dear members,
I'm from Berlin, Germany.

firstable I'm sorry for my not native english. I hope you can understand everything well.

I've gone through that forum and I looking for particular answers of phenomens that I encountered. I'm very open minded when it comes to the interpretation, but I would be very glad if we can follow a more scientifical approach. What does it mean?
I'm looking for people with similar experience and compare them to my. So I would like to look into quantities of experiences and also the quality (what happends, where, when etc.)

My actual thesis is that the phenomen was time travel related due to the circumstances of the object.
I think we all checked Apex TV. It's very interesting, even I think it is hard to decide who there is a real claimer or just a hoax. But some of the guys stated things, that is really similar of what I saw during the last years.

The incident I had experienced occured in the summer (I guess August) of 2011.
I attach a screenshot of google maps so everyone get a better picture about the moving directions of the objects related to my.
I was with another person on an evening walk. The sun was close to go down but you could see in general all. I mentioned a bright light in the wood that was moving parallel to us. But I first thought it may a light of worker place for repairing or similar cause nearby are a main energy wire.
And as for it is was a little hilly in the woods on the right side of our way I lost to see it for a while. We was talking and I try to ignore the apprearance as well. And we came to a way crossing. We looked at the stars and was talking as we both mentioned that light again hanging anyhow in the woods maybe 200 meter in front of us. We walked a little up a small hill into the woods to see it more better. And I start to flesh my light that I was taking with me. Suddenly the object startet to get towards us in speed of estimated 50 km/h (31 mph).

We got a little bit shocked and almost fall down backward and start run towards the settlement and looking a place for hiding us. From this place we outreach back to the object that was floating near the energy wire. Allways we appear to it it starts to move in our direction slowly or start to change the bright of it's lights. The another person was very scarred so after the third approach to get more closer we decided to leave the side into settlement to find a save place and went home.

Details about the object:
It seems to be round and surrounded by bright light. The size I would estimate plus minus as big as a Smart Fortwo.
The light I would consider as human made but not with our current LED technology. It was a lot more brighter and kind of "everywhere". The right was very warm and not dazzle you if you look at it at the same time.
The object seems to move through the trees / through materia cause it not change the direction if it's came toward us. And beetween us was a lot of trees.
If time travel exists I would hypothetical put it in three categories:

1. Travellers intresting in history events (will come I guess in objects like I saw)
  2. Travellers intresting in "Chrono Science" (will come I guess in objects like I saw also)
  3. Travellers intresting in reengineering time for another outcome - would act more undercover and in person.

I really don't know in what they was up to but I think they was curious like me cause they kind of interact with us with lights and moving. But was "respectfull" when we left the scene it not follow us more further.

What I should mentioned about the place. In my childhood my brother and me had there similar phenomen encounters in that area around but that's another topic.
It`s a very historical area cause in that are the Soviet Union has it's german headquarter to 1994 (until they left east germany / former GDR territory) in the nearby city. They had several bases in that area the most huge had about 40.000 people in it. The woods around was troop training places and mostly closed to the public in the GDR time and needed to be cleaned by munition in the 90s and still have warning signs that you approach the area by your own risks. There also "Bunker" structures in those bases. Before the russians occupy the area for their purposes in that area was the commander Bunker (the very first) of the Wehrmacht in the third Reich. The russians tried to destroy it but they finally don't made it and then decide to modify them and use by themself.
Why I telling that stuff is that it may be intresting to have the background information to understand why such phenomens appear in those wooden in general not intresting area. So I guess that if that phenomen is related to time travel they visit it for studying purpose.
I looking forward to your thoughts about it and similar encounters.

Attachments

• object.jpg
    object.jpg
    619.3 KB · Views: 7

T-J

Reports of seeing large, glowing objects floating through the woods are not uncommon. Be thankful you were not abducted and sold to some off-world group to be used as slave labor -- or worse, turned into a cyborg.

Last edited:

fishlike

Thanks for your comment. It was actual small and for I guess maximum 2 persons. So it‘s looks like more then a scout then a major „ship“. Yes it flies near the settlement in the woods but it doesn‘t mean it automatically looking for fresh meat :) . Yes we were carefull and left the scene. I guess they were so technical advanced that if they would intend to abduct you they just would go ahead and doing so. Thats why I wrote interaction from their side wasnt agressive and in reflection I would say „respectfull“.

T-J

...It was actual small and for I guess maximum 2 persons...

Someone by the name of Preston Nichols described in one of his books (Encounter in the Pleiades: An Inside Look at UFOs) that alien tech exists whereby the inside of a craft can be far larger than what it appears to be from the outside. In fact, he and several other people in the group he was with actually got invited to take a tour inside one and shown how it worked.**

But not by aliens. It was USAF personnel.

And where was the craft? It was inside a secret hangar at Wright Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio, if my memory serves me correctly.

**(It was powered by some kind of sophisticated crystal technology. It was one of the more advanced alien craft in the USAF's "collection" at the time)

Last edited:

fishlike

Can be I couldn‘t check that actually. What do you think about that object going throw materia like it doesn‘t exist. Do you know sources about that phenomen/technology?

T-J

Can be I couldn‘t check that actually. What do you think about that object going throw materia like it doesn‘t exist. Do you know sources about that phenomen/technology?
Yes. There are multiple reports of the existence of such technology.

TimeFlipper

@fishlike Perhaps you could search the internet for a digital download of the book our member T-J mentioned to you>>>Encounters in the Pleaides, written by Preston Nichols :)..

paulyoung2

Yes. There are multiple reports of the existence of such technology.

of course it exists.. not only from other places also in your current timeline.. deep state is 100 years more advance than civilian fields that they are officially "allowed" into old tech.. 100 years! a century! break away civilization!

just like you never thought that a black fella would be able to walk in the street past you and off you and claim you called him Nigro (even though you didn't!).. and nothing would happen to him.. well today you see it actually happening.. and as I told you all you "aint" seen NOTHING yet.

detoxify that soup!

fishlike

Thanks for your replies. The book I found - very intresting (just read through partly yet). If the Pleaides really are blond with blue eyes and humanoid then I met them in my early childhood in the near of the place where the encounter happends of 2011. I don't know if it's good to make it public but I think it's seems the only way to get things really on the ground. Reffering to deep state. In 2014 I understand that our "regular" life just happends on the top of the ice berg in that moment me and a few others watched in the night skies near Kiev, Ukraine something like a space battle. The sky was clear and we could see it with own eyes. The conflict between Russia and Ukraine was on high tensions but it looks unexplainable who was fighting there in the outer space of the atmosphere. So I decide to map those experience and try to link the puzzle pieces. But I think there seems to be a lot of hidden organisations with opposing interests. And if we add the time travel compenent in it it get very confusing who is now manipulating something for what aim and who is gonna make it unhappen again. I think we all have and had our special experiences but my question is more if there exist something like a reliable database or collection of incidents to understand what incident could reffer to what another incident and it is possible to read out meta data like intensions, plans, organizations etc. . Or we might be able together to create such a database to get the things more clear. If we already about that topic. What is your opinion about books like the secret russian book of Alien races and/or the yellow book?