Time travel rules

Trithinium

Time travelers only come from certain planets. Every planet has it's job to do. These planets were assigned to be time travelers. They have jobs to do throughout the cosmos and any other place that exist. There been here on Earth. They have to follow rules. Our "Watchers" keep track of them. They must always stay invisible while working. People that are able to communicate with them are allowed to know their name, take messages where to meet other travelers, and they are allowed to give you certain types of information. They ask if they may write using your hand with a pen and paper first. Then they draw what they want. Children also are time travelers. They speak to you in English or silently to your mind.

Pergamin

It is an good idea to know more about official time travel rules. If there is someone on the forum who really know it I and many others who are eventually willing to travel in time would be interested. We don't want to make mistakes or have problems with TT police or secret organizations. I'm aware that any of potential time travellers anyway have sort of observation.
To be honest I'm personally not interested in any channelling... I have an respect for it but what I would like to see is a straight rules point after point.

TimeFlipper

Every Universe has its own unique electromagnetic frequency and modulation mode, from the moment of its inception...A universe is created from the death of a previous Universe that leaves behind a single particle, when suddenly the energy within that single particle bursts out, creating a unique "Big Bang", just like our own Universe began...

The True Time-Travellers first rule is to NEVER attempt to change the frequency and modulation mode that they are given when travelling into other dimensions/realities...An example would be, if they were given the radio frequency of 432.123456789 Megahertz, but changed it to 432.123456788 Megahertz...The Modulation Mode given for example would be FM, (Frequency Modulation), but they changed to AM, (Amplitude Modulation)..

Nandhu

Time travelers only come from certain planets. Every planet has it's job to do. These planets were assigned to be time travelers. They have jobs to do throughout the cosmos and any other place that exist. There been here on Earth. They have to follow rules. Our "Watchers" keep track of them. They must always stay invisible while working. People that are able to communicate with them are allowed to know their name, take messages where to meet other travelers, and they are allowed to give you certain types of information. They ask if they may write using your hand with a pen and paper first. Then they draw what they want. Children also are time travelers. They speak to you in English or silently to your mind.
Do u have time travel travel machine