Time Travel scientist Dr. David Lewis Anderson Time Reactor patent released to the world

dh1

well I understand how to build it.
if you read it...it's basically describing a longitudinal wave emitter and receiver. He's saying they get amplified by a vortex. That's how the HDR works. electromagnet is the emitter, chakra is the receiver, vortex is the amplifier. Anderson outlines all the ways to produce longitudinal waves in the patent. Like what Nikolai Kozyrev said in his work, you can 'accumulate time energy as a side effect of thermodynamic processes'. It's true, everything emits time waves to some degree. Trick is to find a way to make strong ones. It's why any material in a pyramid shape produces a weak slowed time field in the center.

Anderson has said in his radio interviews that his device slows the rotation of Earth. Earth creates a planetary wide vortex. It's the source of what he claims to be anomalous energy in his system. Reich's cloudbusters work the same way, shoots waves into the sky where they get amplified. Moving across the Earth's vortex. The Earth vortex is also why you don't end up in outerspace just floating around when time traveling, teleports ya to the future or past Earth vortex.

Also why Dayton Miller got better interferometer results at high altitude. The mistake he made was not making his interferometer vertical, that's when you get great results. Want a high altitude vertical interferometer then ya prove the aether is real. Of course it would have to be very stiff and lightweight otherwise bend and ya get a false positive.

Everyone intelligent knows the Michaelson Morely experiment was done in a basement with heavy stone walls that only discounted one possible aether medium state.

Anyways best proof is to use a vertical interferometer that can alter it's angle upon a natural or artificial vortex. Then ya get serious interference fringes. Or at high altitude.

Not all the optical illusions at vortex mystery sites are fake. The shrink and grow effect clearly shows interference fringes would be produced.

David Anderson's earliest site had all of Steven Gibbs' reports posted as pdfs. He knows about the hdr and the zero vector equations. All roads seem to lead to Gibbs.

Anderson's tech works using the 2nd zero vector equation. High frequency & low frequency. His device is the 2nd best one I've found second only to John Titor's microsingularities well that's for strict purely technical time machines. Gibbs' is the best design and most efficient of them all, safest as well. Any strict 'push button' time machine screws ya up, causes disease and mental problems after use unless highly engineered to be compatible with human tissue, spirit, etc. Teleport yourself psychically and you avoid all those problems.

Remember, obviously the hdr is getting amplified at a natural vortex, making it's energy stronger. That's what Anderson is claiming too.

Last edited:

dh1

John Titor, David Anderson, Steven Spielberg, all have a Gibbs' connection. I think Donald Trump does too but that's my guess.

I'll be ignored as usual. :(

Last edited:

dh1

he's not a fraud. gimme a break.

Madman Mike Marcum also used a laser and high voltage like Anderson. Guess he's a fraud too, should ask him hey Mike?..ya a fraud bro? Guess incompetant types cannot gauge whether others are incompetant. Even Gibbs used a laser and Tesla coil high voltage.

Stanton Friedman looked into Anderson and claimed he's a fraud cuz he couldn't authenticate his astrophysics degree. He also says the same about Bob Lazar, think Lazar is lying? All Lazar's tech has been verified and replicated with alchemical procedures. Can make element115 using cold fusion, the stable 299 isotope of 115 that Lazar said was stable, not the unstable one recently synthesized.

You guys really don't go into depth on this site at all.

Even Tesla himself said radioactivity was due to a ray from space. Can synthesize that same ray to cause nuclear decay chain reactions making other elements. It's easy.

I still say bismuth can fuse into element 115 using some particular methods.

Last edited:

dh1

If there was a single point in science where it went off the rails was Dayton Miller's mistake. He should've made it vertical. Oh wells.

TimeFlipper

TimeFlippers True Info dot com..:D

Wilhelm Reichs Cloudbuster actually "drew" in (no Rays were emitted) what he termed as Cosmic Orgone Energy..
It is similar to how a "Lightning Rod" can draw in electricity, but in the Cloudbusters case Reich used running water as the medium for drawing in that particular energy which i will describe next...

Several writers will state that the type of clouds Reich busted were those that contained high energy clouds, such as those we get prior to a big thunderstorm...Its also said that the Cloudbuster will only draw in the Dead Orgone Radiation (DOR) which many people believe is the cause of violent thunderstorms, leaving the normal Orgone energy present in the clouds which at some point will then become normal rain clouds...

Reich himself warned the people with the Cloudbusters that they needed to be clear from them, as they could come into contact with the DOR which will be present in the Cloudbusters tubes, prior to the DOR becoming "grounded" from the running water...Allegedly the Dead Orgone Radiation (DOR) can pose serious health problems, so Reich produced "Orgone Cabinets" that only allowed into them the normal "healing" Orgone energy, and keeping out the DOR..

Dayton Millers interferometer was replicated by several scientists who revealed it to be a non starter..Einstein himself was interested in Millers interferometer, as it was supposed to contradict his theory of relativity which disputed the concept of the aether...
Iam certain that Dayton Miller would have been aware of wanting to get vertical readings, and thats why mirrors were used in his interferometer, he didnt have to make the whole interferometer onto a vertical axis :D..

I look forward to seeing where Tesla made the statement about radioactivity coming from a "Ray" in space :confused:
I think most people will be aware of Tesla`s "Radiant" energy that comes from the Sun, so you can safely say that Radiant Energy is Radioactive...

Bismuth is an interesting diamagnetic chemical element, i have a few pieces of it myself and you can find on You Tube several interesting experiments with it..(y)

Scalar Waves (Longitudinal Waves) are interesting too, there is a device that uses both North Poles of two magnets stuck together...the theory being that in the centre of those two magnets you will find a collapsed magnetic field which can be used as the area for placing an Electrical-Acoustic Wave, which can be generated from a small 9volt very noisy electric motor....:cool:

A Scalar Wave will behave just like a Radio Transmitters "Carrier Wave" (also known as a Hertzian Wave)... That Carrier Wave requires "modulation" which is a TV or Acoustic source and allows us to See and Hear everyday Radio and TV stations from all around the World...A Scalar Wave is "not" a Hertzian Wave, i chose the Electrical-Acoustic Wave as an example, which is a wave generated without the need of a magnetic field..

.An electro-magnetic wave is a standard Hertzian Radio Wave which requires a magnetic field :)

Last edited: