Time Travel Stories and Theories

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I decided to move a discussion from Russia/John Titor - coming true?
to this new thread.

This is of course a joke. Speaking seriously, in fact history is cyclical rather than linear, as many believe. Therefore it is possible to predict future events in world history. Need easier relates to the future world wars: the travelers in time, in the end, much more "time" to make the right decisions.

I agree that history repeats. Definitely. The earth could be older than we believe and humans could have already exterminated themselves and recycled the earth.

And who knows, maybe in the distant future will improve movement technology of the time, namely in terms of accuracy of departure and arrival. For example, John said that he can not choose specific branches of parallel universes that does not allow him to "rule" historical events.

He contradicts himself. He once said he could return "home" but it is very tricky. Personally, I believe once you create that new universe, you have the math available, so there is no reason why you cannot trace yourself back to the point of origin. This is why I believe universes pop out from point (0,0,0) in a rose curve (calculus), like flowers blooming everywhere. :)

But the time already exists in all versions and all over, it does not move, it is we are going. Other travelers have already done their job as it should. So once again I want to warn: do not fear the future, it is better to believe that everything will be fine. "Beauty will save the world."

Beautiful statement, but it implies that our future is set in stone and cannot be changed, which is not comforting.

P.S. I am reminded of a story about one of the Russian traveler in time: his name was Eugene Gayduchok, it came from a 23 th century came from the future and has lived most of the time in the past. He talked about a glorious future, build a museum about the history of mankind and died 200 years before his birth.

This is interesting. I'm going to read into this later when I have time.

Thank you for the links, Russian!