Time Travel Stories

Jeremiah

Two months ago I went for Paris trip with my family and visit its all beautiful and famous places. I also go to visit the most famous Museum of France “The Louvre Museum”. Museums are my preference in my tours because museum is a basic source to learn about history of any country. The Louvre or Louvre Museum is one of the world's largest museums and a historic monument. It is a central landmark of Paris, France. The tip was amazing and we had a lot of fun there. It was the fantastic opportunity to take pictures about history.
Yes Nelson we understand , you're a time traveler. And you love to travel.

Leslie

Because Mark just hit the time machine button and didn't reprogram it, the car landed in the last location which John had come from. Within a time tunnel flash, Mark noticed police cars were rapidly approaching him with all the police car lights flashing and sirens blaring. Mark took off and later realized that before John was hit by the tree he was frantically asking about police cars in the area.

Mark found himself in the middle of a police car chase and John's car was the car police were chasing.
What was John fleeing?
Was John killed or temporarily knocked unconscious?

Mark second guessed his life long dream of wanting to time travel. maybe it wasn't a good idea after all.