TIME TRAVEL TALES

Harte

You argue just for the sake of arguing without any logic. I have tried to verify the story. If you enjoy playing Devils Advocate thats wonderful, just don`t become the Devil.
Please. You posted the claim. Did you expect everyone just to nod and swallow it?
There's no Devil's Advocate in my position. You posted a false claim and I called you on it.

I've always held the position that if one wants to discuss a matter, it is best to avoid false claims about that matter - whatever it is.

Harte

Harte

Anyway, you have the link now for that Tesla archive. Now you can do your own checking.
So you came out ahead.

Harte

Treversal

Please. You posted the claim. Did you expect everyone just to nod and swallow it?
There's no Devil's Advocate in my position. You posted a false claim and I called you on it.

I've always held the position that if one wants to discuss a matter, it is best to avoid false claims about that matter - whatever it is.

Harte
You keep making statements that are untrue. I posted a false claim? Again, you just like to argue.

Treversal

Anyway, you have the link now for that Tesla archive. Now you can do your own checking.
So you came out ahead.

Harte
I have checked many archives. And if even 1% of Telsas work had any value at all it would be nothing for the government to scrub unwanted references to it. As always, Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence`.

Harte

You keep making statements that are untrue. I posted a false claim? Again, you just like to argue.
No false claim? Then what's this?
One example:

From enigmose: In March 1895 a NY Herald reporter found Tesla in a cafe visibly shaken after being accidentally zapped by over 3 million volts of electricity. ... He claimed that was able to see the immediate past, present and future simultaneously, but unable to act as he was paralyzed within the electrical field.

Apparently one way to see the future is to get zapped with a lot of electricity.

You can't back that up. I showed it was false. You refuse to acknowledge you started this thread with a lie, apparently because you simply want so bad for it to be true, and no other reason.

However, it's not true. And anyone reading this thread has the link that proves it.

And no, it's not about liking to argue.
It's about not liking straight up bull shit being propagated by airheads.

Harte

Harte

I have checked many archives. And if even 1% of Telsas work had any value at all it would be nothing for the government to scrub unwanted references to it. As always, Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence`.
If that is so, then where did the story come from?

No need to answer because I already know.

Harte

Treversal

No false claim? Then what's this?

You can't back that up. I showed it was false. You refuse to acknowledge you started this thread with a lie, apparently because you simply want so bad for it to be true, and no other reason.

However, it's not true. And anyone reading this thread has the link that proves it.

And no, it's not about liking to argue.
It's about not liking straight up bull shit being propagated by airheads.

Harte
You never showed it was false. You are just trolling, right?

TimeFlipper

@Treversal @Harte Come on girls, lets keep things friendly and agree to disagree...In the present situation that the whole world is in, its little wonder we all become fearful and angry, wondering when it all will end, and if life as we have known it will ever be the same again for all of us