Media Time Travel Teleportation, Paranormal Documentary

CDS

Little something I came across this morning, thought I'd share it.

Weird or what? With William Shatner

JasperMoon

Andrew Basiago says it's very real. Maybe we should invite him to a time travel chat?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
About a year ago I ask Num7 to do just that.
I contacted him several times, last time I did, he told me he didn't have time available to attend a chat event, that he'd come back to me if possible when time permits. Never heard of him since then.

JasperMoon

He's always lecturing or something, but that's too bad because it would really help shed some light on what's going on in the shadows.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Is this the same guy we're talking about?
Andrew Basiago - RationalWiki

Would be interesting to talk to him, at the very least.
Yeah, I agree it would be pretty neat to discuss with him. I'm gonna send him another message later tonight, I'll let you guys know if he's still interested to join the conversation on here. :)

Edit: Yes, this is him.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Is this the same guy we're talking about?
Andrew Basiago - RationalWiki

Would be interesting to talk to him, at the very least.
Yeah, I agree it would be pretty neat to discuss with him. I'm gonna send him another message later tonight, I'll let you guys know if he's still interested to join the conversation on here. :)

Edit: Yes, this is him.
Well, there's definitely some credibility doubt but that doesn't mean he doesn't have anything interesting to say. I'm not sure I'd believe much of what he says and would want to ask some questions, but I'm open minded... He was a successful lawyer who took a strange turn, that's worth something at least :D

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Time Travel Teleportation, Paranormal Documentary

This Documentary not even 2% close to the real Teleportation Story. You need to start with the IBM Corp back in the late 1950's and early 1960's when the real Teleportation research started.