TIME TRAVEL THRU THE BIBLE

not_a_DJ

cool. I wonder if its like Trojan Horse by JJ Benitez
I found an interesting video of Jeshua talking aboit Atlantis, and the current world sitiation. Let me look for it in English.

Iochd

confido esse meruit
Johnathan Frakes aka #1 in the star trek TV series. It is free on amazon prime. Do hope you like this one.

Amazon.com: Time Travel Through the Bible: CreateSpace, International Lutheran Layman???s League: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Hi,
I dropped you a line a time ago re any advice you could share with me on use of the HDR which I recently got from Steven, as I know you have much experience with this device.
As before, would much appreciate any and all

JimmyD

Johnathan Frakes aka #1 in the star trek TV series. It is free on amazon prime. Do hope you like this one.

Amazon.com: Time Travel Through the Bible: CreateSpace, International Lutheran Layman???s League: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Hi,
I dropped you a line a time ago re any advice you could share with me on use of the HDR which I recently got from Steven, as I know you have much experience with this device.
As before, would much appreciate any and all

I recommend "Jack FM". It is a syndication that is all over the US Canada UK and Russia. They play a wide range of genres.

HDRKID

Hi LOCHD:
I got a power inverter so I can use the HDR in my car.
Advice, pray to God to protect you.
Christ is our savior.

christ_our_savior.jpg