Time travel volunteer

Beethoven11

Hi all,
I am happy to state that I am fascinated by the idea of time travel.

If anyone here needs a volunteer for any private or government related time travel projects please do send me a message.

I don't have any money to spare on your projec but time and deviation are all I have at the moment.

My curiosity is bigger than my love for the time so I am ready to put it all aside in order to satisfy my curiosity.

See you around,

Beethoven 11

ripple26

Hi all,
I am happy to state that I am fascinated by the idea of time travel.

If anyone here needs a volunteer for any private or government related time travel projects please do send me a message.

I don't have any money to spare on your projec but time and deviation are all I have at the moment.

My curiosity is bigger than my love for the time so I am ready to put it all aside in order to satisfy my curiosity.

See you around,

Beethoven 11
do you know how to time travel? Cause if you could help me time travel...I'll pay you for your help and it would be very kind of you. thank you

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Be careful not to offer money to people in such a way. It might attract scammers who want to steal from you. I don't have anyone in mind, just a friendly advice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Heart broken mom

my son was killed in a car he was a passenger with an idiot irresponsible drive getting a ride to work. I want to get a letter or message to him so he won't get in the car on that day. I need my son back and so does his little boy.