3 minutes back

steven chiverton

Feynman absorption by stomach and water 7 seconds and 2 second
PaperWormhole travel 7 seconds
Both need a respirator
Feynman flash lamp
10 min forward 20 back
Proton lamp picture ten minutes back
what is this above about just nonsensical ranting now can you put it in simplified english

Angelface239

Feynman absorption by stomach and water 7 seconds and 2 second
PaperWormhole travel 7 seconds
Both need a respirator
Feynman flash lamp
10 min forward 20 back
Proton lamp picture ten minutes back
No reallly i dont have that kind of money to buy that at all.

paulyoung2

his dream is to be here.. let me show you.. so he start a thread on here regarding how to get there.. but the problem is he doesn't know how yet.. so its another day on paranormalis lol

but yes his real dream is to touch this time even if for 10 minutes.. he would so so want to be there for those 10 min to have the wind upon his face even if for just 10 min.. all here would give a lot to be able to be there.. and it's possible and it happens.. question is not if but WHEN AND WHERE AND WHO... but it happens.. one of the biggest dimensional time travel case happened at rendlesham forest in 1980s and there were many after but this is the biggest one

then again.. the dream of any time traveler is to simply touch the face of what they consider god and it is.. the following.. you do however need to know what you wish for and how to take it if it actually happens.. because you can literally go crazy aka insane it is taxing on the body and soul but everyone eventually gets there either in life or post life they get there.. you just want it sooner lol

i bet you money people here would pay tens of thounsands of dollars to be right there even for a short time period

paulyoung2

you got to be an idiot to not comprehend time travel (dimensional time travel since there is no such thing as time) has been invented and used to create the human species.. its a cycle.. continuous cycle.. what's more worrying is that your species learn nothing from the past.. you repeat 1920s now to the t.. only technocratic version

Element115

you got to be an idiot to not comprehend time travel (dimensional time travel since there is no such thing as time) has been invented and used to create the human species.. its a cycle.. continuous cycle.. what's more worrying is that your species learn nothing from the past.. you repeat 1920s now to the t.. only technocratic version
Our species invented time travel in 1981. I use the term invent, very loosely. In August of 2028, the government will announce this technology at the same time as announcing and confirming the existence of extra terrestrials and that they have indeed been visiting our planet and continue to do so more now, than ever. We're in an evolutionary step for our species to become a galactic species. We've taken over the World, seen we're about to destroy it, and create efforts to undo what past generations have done. The world looks dark sometimes but that darkness is the needed drive to force evolution. If world peace existed, or even utopia... we would already be at the end of our demise; for no such society promotes growth of the species.

Lastly, time exists, but it shares common properties with space. Without space there is no time and without time there is no space. To travel through space is to travel through time via offset spacial divergence. To exist is to observe space and time. The universe has already unfolded an infinite amount of times and all possible realities exist simultaneously.

paulyoung2

yes space is time.. what I meant is that the definition of time for human is ONLY relative for humans on earth. I can have 2 individuals humans or none humans.. animals or none animals.. depending on species and location in space and a human year may be 20 years for them.. or 2 years or 1 minute.. all relative when you talk time

regarding announcements.. if its up to the deep state.. they will never announce a thing to the slaves.. but it is not.. the problem is that there is infinite # of timeline/universes.. so you never know if in 2028 you will be the one to actually see it in your timeline..

look at dolly braces.. completely gone.. GONE.. and she had braces.. like jaws SHE HAD BRACES... the actress doesn't even know what people want from her.. she is still in the flesh.. she says she never had braces on and SHE HAD BRACES.. they are gone from all version including theatrical and original videos and anything out there.. gone like they never been to begin with and that is correct.. in THIS timeline they haven't.. there were few shifts.. from the original timeline.. splits happen all the time.. infinite timelines I am telling you this is your multiverse

Element115

yes space is time.. what I meant is that the definition of time for human is ONLY relative for humans on earth. I can have 2 individuals humans or none humans.. animals or none animals.. depending on species and location in space and a human year may be 20 years for them.. or 2 years or 1 minute.. all relative when you talk time

regarding announcements.. if its up to the deep state.. they will never announce a thing to the slaves.. but it is not.. the problem is that there is infinite # of timeline/universes.. so you never know if in 2028 you will be the one to actually see it in your timeline..

look at dolly braces.. completely gone.. GONE.. and she had braces.. like jaws SHE HAD BRACES... the actress doesn't even know what people want from her.. she is still in the flesh.. she says she never had braces on and SHE HAD BRACES.. they are gone from all version including theatrical and original videos and anything out there.. gone like they never been to begin with and that is correct.. in THIS timeline they haven't.. there were few shifts.. from the original timeline.. splits happen all the time.. infinite timelines I am telling you this is your multiverse
Correct, our human perception of time is linear towards our planet and our observational rate. The time of a mosquito is much "slower" than time of humans. Same with other fast-reaction short-lifespan creatures. Likewise, a greater gravitational pull will also "slow" down ones time. The infamous nuclear clock experiment proved that.

With your last paragraph what I believe you're referring to is the Mandela effect. It happened and didn't happen at the same time and others recall differently. It's possible our decisions shift us into adjacent realities based on our reactions and some of the subtle differences can clash together in the same reality or at least, what some people thought was reality. Therefore, each decision one individual is faced with, is an opportunity to slightly shift realities. Being a lone observer within one perceived reality is what makes people go crazy because they don't know they can change their own future but rather think they are forced to live in a rut.