Time Travel

steven chiverton

Has anyone else tried to travel back in time by retracing their steps backwards in space? I have and it doesn’t work because I always end up back here.
back here from where ? sounds like you a time loop trip and ended where you started from an infinity loop trip lol

Tron1

So you walked in reverse and came back to the same place as it was. So you didn't time travel. Survey says your full of it. Why even post.

Ejie

So you walked in reverse and came back to the same place as it was. So you didn't time travel. Survey says your full of it. Why even post.
Being funny and making people laugh. Where is your sense of humour? What Survey are you talking about? The real Survey says everyone laughed and found it funny except you!

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
Has anyone else tried to travel back in time by retracing their steps backwards in space? I have and it doesn’t work because I always end up back here.

I think that's because you have to be wearing the right sort of footwear.
Only with the correct footwear, will you be able to safely achieve meeting the Singularity within a Black Hole
which is rumoured to be the data holding holy grail of time displacement and/or Time Travel.

Imagine.....The sleek design and warm comfort of these as you walk up and into the horizon!

1715401927584.png

Believe it....Or Not.....
By wearing these, you can now safely walk right into a black hole and not become 'Spaghettified'
as the spaghettification already exists. (y)(y)

They even come in a women's dress style!

1715402198055.png "...Classy!"

Disclaimer)The author of this post has never worn either of these protection devices
nor has he ever been into space....Maybe...so...Wear at your own risk.

And don't forget the parmesan.

;)