Time Traveler Claims He Saw Dinosaurs 60,000,000 Years Ago

ApexTV

This man claims to be from the year 2082 and has been on a mission in which he time traveled 60,000,000 years into the past and saw dinosaurs with his own eyes. We met up with the man in an undisclosed location as he told us his story. He wished to maintain anonymity, so we blurred his face to ensure his identity remains unknown, because he claims if people knew who he was, he could get in trouble with the agency that sent him into the past from the year 2082.

Harte

At least this one seems to have bothered to actually look up what era he needed to have visited before making this ridiculous claim.

Harte

TimeFlipper

Blimey Hartey, all of ApexTV`s postings are "meant" to be ridiculous, i thought you would have realised that two years and four months ago, when they first became members on Paranormalis..:D.

I think deep down you love watching their video clips, as you always have the option NOT to look at them ;) :D..

Apri1

I was almost intrigued enough to bother contacting him. 2028 as the release is always a red flag. But what debunked this one was.... the same bullshit that debunks all of these shit hoaxes: the claim that some evil paradox is gonna get ya if you don't share information. Lame.

Harte

I think deep down you love watching their video clips, as you always have the option NOT to look at them ;):D..
You know, you don't have to actually watch that clip to see the claim that I mentioned. It's in the title.

An argument can be made that I don't have to read the title, but that argument is weak because if I want to see what new threads have been posted, then I have to read the titles of the new threads that have been posted.

No, all I can really do is not comment at all, which you may have noticed is how I usually respond to this sort of thread.

Harte

TimeFlipper

Yes i have noticed how you usually never respond to threads, such as the like of this thread..
Thats why im surprised as to why you have quoted me not once, but twice on my same posting! :eek:..

Go on Hartey, its ok to have been amused by ApexTv, it might prove that you actually DO have a sense of humour, God forbid it o_O :LOL:..

titorite

So how many websites do you post too apex? is it done from a bot? I saw your stuff in a guardian article not too long ago, did you get any revenue from that or was it pro bono? And what of your old UFO stuff? Are you ever gonna go back to making any UFO videos?