Time traveler from 2027

lamdo263

A time traveler brought a newspaper from the future is this a fake or real.
A few problems here. If she's from the future she can't bring the name of that company with her. Also how one pronounces respiratory, res-pire-a-tory, not res-pir-tory; that's a red flag right there.

Mars is already populated by underground cities and millions of people already on it. It's just that modern day Earthlings are looked on a prisoners, so are given less freedom.

She's being watched currently by the alphabet orgs. A. Basagio is said to have access to a walk up to time machine on a secure base that can take one anywhere except way into the future.

Could or couldn't be real, do not know for sure.

Secretman3811

A few problems here. If she's from the future she can't bring the name of that company with her. Also how one pronounces respiratory, res-pire-a-tory, not res-pir-tory; that's a red flag right there.

Mars is already populated by underground cities and millions of people already on it. It's just that modern day Earthlings are looked on a prisoners, so are given less freedom.

She's being watched currently by the alphabet orgs. A. Basagio is said to have access to a walk up to time machine on a secure base that can take one anywhere except way into the future.

Could or couldn't be real, do not know for sure.
ok i have a question would a Time Cop be watching also on you tube if so then..ok but what about the Mars thing that sad that people are mars is not free..luckly i don't get to go mars or any other planet.. safe on earth instead of being there so.......safe to stay away from aliens.

Thelema

Poor quality fake newspaper. Not only does it have typos like "IMPRTANT NEWS!" and "IMPORTAT!", it's also written like someone's middle school art project. Many of the quotes are completely unattributed, and the only one that seems to be is humorously attributed to "Frank Vox" of "SpaceRox." The language of the prose is written awkwardly and clearly not by a professional writer. None of the art is attributed, which every newspaper would do. For that matter, it doesn't contain any actual photographs as a real newspaper would and relies on what I presume are stock photos from the Internet. Many of the articles lack specificity, like "India" (the country) claiming that there will be immortality. A real newspaper would name names. None of the articles are even attributed to a specific writer.

A block of text that's kind of hard to see because it's near the fold (at 3:48) says "Largest Daily Publication in City Name." The hoaxer couldn't even bother to fill out the placeholder text!

The newspaper claims to be from "Wednesday, February 26, 2027." 2/26/27 would be a Friday. Rookie mistake.

Not to mention the fact that even in 2023, newspapers are struggling with print editions and would be very unlikely to be printing high-quality glossy print editions in 2027. They'd be lucky to even have print editions in 2027, let alone ones that would obviously be several times more expensive.

Overall it's just a really bad hoax. 0/10, low effort. At least make it interesting!

Last edited:

MODAT7

The "Greens" column was stolen from:

It only took a few minutes to find.

I'm still waiting for my flying car that was promised way before I was born.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Poor quality fake newspaper. Not only does it have typos like "IMPRTANT NEWS!" and "IMPORTAT!", it's also written like someone's middle school art project. Many of the quotes are completely unattributed, and the only one that seems to be is humorously attributed to "Frank Vox" of "SpaceRox." The language of the prose is written awkwardly and clearly not by a professional writer. None of the art is attributed, which every newspaper would do. For that matter, it doesn't contain any actual photographs as a real newspaper would and relies on what I presume are stock photos from the Internet. Many of the articles lack specificity, like "India" (the country) claiming that there will be immortality. A real newspaper would name names. None of the articles are even attributed to a specific writer.

A block of text that's kind of hard to see because it's near the fold (at 3:48) says "Largest Daily Publication in City Name." The hoaxer couldn't even bother to fill out the placeholder text!

The newspaper claims to be from "Wednesday, February 26, 2027." 2/26/27 would be a Friday. Rookie mistake.

Not to mention the fact that even in 2023, newspapers are struggling with print editions and would be very unlikely to be printing high-quality glossy print editions in 2027. They'd be lucky to even have print editions in 2027, let alone ones that would obviously be several times more expensive.

Overall it's just a really bad hoax. 0/10, low effort. At least make it interesting!

Missed spaces, too. Definitely a rushed and poor edit job. Anyone of us could do a better job.