Time Traveler from the year 4283.- Confirmed Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Sorry, I must have missed that part. I am in the process of falling asleep. I typically work late, but I work a morning shift tomorrow... I will go in detail about that tomorrow afternoon.
Why the hell do you work, arent you a time traveller, i dont think you came all the way here to work a regular job, very weird statement,
cant wait to see if you will come up with some lotto number that will definatly proove us all and shut us up

HeraldOfTruth

Why the hell do you work, arent you a time traveller, i dont think you came all the way here to work a regular job, very weird statement,
cant wait to see if you will come up with some lotto number that will definatly proove us all and shut us up

I work because it puts me in a position to better understand ordinary people. Just because you don’t understand something doesn’t make it unreasonable. That is why people ask questions, is it not? I have said I will not be giving anyone lotto numbers.

Last edited:

DWOMT-1

HeraldofTruth, nice to meet you. I use to be a member on this forum about two decades ago, and your discussion here has piqued my interest and made me want to rejoin the forum. I don't know if you are legit or not. I've talked to many supposed time travellers on the internet since the early 2000s. They usually turn out to be fakes. I hope you'll understand our skepticism, but I also like to keep an open mind. You seem to be taking some verbal beatings on this thread. I'm sorry that is happening. I hope you know that we aren't all like that. I find the information you're sharing intriguing, and I am open to giving you a chance. I too look forward to your July 9th predictions for the headlines. I also look forward to some discussions about time travel and your studies on this crazy period in History.

HeraldOfTruth

Questions for you @HaroldofTruth

1. You state Joe Biden wins the 2020 US Presidential election. He states he will select a woman to be Vice President (VP) in his administration. Who will be his/the VP?
  2. Does Biden finish his first term as President? If so, does he run for a second term; I find that to be unlikely considering his age & appearance of failing mental abilities.
  3. If Trump loses the election as you state, what happens next for him? Does he eventually die of natural causes or is he assassinated?
  4. Ghislaine Maxwell was recently arrested on child sex trafficking & abuse charges. Will she be found guilty & what will her sentence be? She is supposedly the key to taking down a large number of high level government officials in the US & other countries as well as Hollywood actors & business persons involved in such activities & child ritual abuse to children of include Bill & Hillary Clinton.
  5. A theory states the US faked the Apollo moon landings & only sent the astronauts to low earth orbit because we did not have the technology to protect the from the deadly radiation from the Van Allen radiation belt on the way there that would have killed them. Did they land astronauts there during those missions?
  6. The US/NASA plans to return astronauts to the moon in 2024 or close to that time period. Does it occur? How about on Mars?
  7. Does the US currently have a secret space program capable of space travel outside the solar system or travel to other star systems?
  8. You state the world governments don’t allow citizens to travel into space. Why if they would desire to & train appropriately knowing the risks?
  9. A number of Obama administration officials visited Antarctica near the end of his last term. For what reason? Some surmise that ruins & technology of an ancient civilization or alien race were discovered there under the ice.
I appreciate any time you spend answering my questions & I look forward to seeing if your newspaper headline predictions show true.
Some more questions for you @HaroldofTruth:

1. If any, how many US Supreme Court justice vacancies will occur before President Trump’s current term ends in 2020? What are the names of the person(s) he selects to fill the openings & which of them will actually be confirmed by the US Congress & fill the position(s)? What are the reasons for the vacancies (retirement, sickness, death, illegal activity/charges)? What are names of the justices vacating the posts?
  2. Did the Egyptians really build the Great Pyramid of Cheops? If not who did? When was it built? What was it’s purpose? Is there a repository of records concerning the history of human civilization on Earth below it or inside it? How about in other locations around the planet; others surmise up to two other locations? Will it be found & if so when or has it or others been found but not revealed to the public?

1. Biden's VP will be Keisha Lance Bottoms.

2. No, he does not finish his term. He was only able to make it to the beginning of his third year.

3. Donald Trump dies of natural causes on September 19th, 2032. He was still useful to the Deep State as a businessman, so he was spared. He never re-enters the political scene aside from idle commentary and the occasional disgruntled tweet.

4. Maxwell is 100% guilty, but she will die before sentencing. She will however name four individuals that were involved before she is 'silenced'.

5. The Apollo moon landings were real. The astronauts were not exposed long enough for any significant impact from the radiation.

6. They push the mission back until 2026, but they do send a team of astronauts to land on the moon, to study and explore. NASA does not send people to Mars until 2053. Space X sends them in 2041. A small colony of NASA scientists and other renowned volunteers from across the globe is installed on the moon in 2144. The project was scrapped in 2152 after a technical failure caused by negligence that killed 2 people. If the failure had occurred only an hour before, it would have been more than a dozen.

7. No, it does not. The technology they would need to do so is actually being heavily debated and experimented with, however it was made public.

8. It would not be easy to keep track of those traveling into deep space, not with how many people would jump at the chance. Far too many things could go wrong. Especially if there is a hostile extraterrestrial force out there capable of hiding themselves from even us. If the people of Earth began to suddenly spread throughout space in swarms, what do you think they would do?

9. There are no ruins of an ancient civilization in Antarctica, and Obama never actually visited Antarctica in 2016, if that is what you are referencing. Biden however was very familiar with the region and his work there was focused on climate change.

1B. I do not know. It is not something that has lasting consequences after the information blackout, so there is no information to give even as speculation.

2B. The Egyptians built the Great Pyramid of Giza. Scientists have already discovered when it was built, between 2580-2560 BC or so. It is a tomb, treasure horde, monument to revered pharaohs, and most importantly, something the pharaohs believed would help them ascend to godhood after death.

Last edited:

HeraldOfTruth

HeraldofTruth, nice to meet you. I use to be a member on this forum about two decades ago, and your discussion here has piqued my interest and made me want to rejoin the forum. I don't know if you are legit or not. I've talked to many supposed time travellers on the internet since the early 2000s. They usually turn out to be fakes. I hope you'll understand our skepticism, but I also like to keep an open mind. You seem to be taking some verbal beatings on this thread. I'm sorry that is happening. I hope you know that we aren't all like that. I find the information you're sharing intriguing, and I am open to giving you a chance. I too look forward to your July 9th predictions for the headlines. I also look forward to some discussions about time travel and your studies on this crazy period in History.

Pleasure to meet you as well. You say "usually"? I am interested to hear more. I do understand the skepticism of those still on the fence. Keeping an open mind is the key to progress. Never lose that. Skepticism is also the key to progress. Don't lose that either. You must have both to succeed, for one cannot survive without the other.

There is no need to apologize, it is not as if you made them say what they did. It doesn't bother me though, it is nothing compared to what the majority of people deal with in this time period. In fact, I am often just amused that some of them are so certain of the impossibility that they would feel confident being so rude while being so oblivious to the world around them. I can't blame them, because that is just how they were raised by society in this era.

I am aware not everyone is like them however, because it is those good people that are the descendants of those in my time. I have personally witnessed the potential for good spreading despite global attempts to snuff it out.

I'm glad that you are interested in the future. There is so much to discuss, but the questions have slowed down recently in anticipation of the headlines, I presume. Thank you for giving me a chance. Your choice will be rewarded on the 9th.

I have only been able to dig up a handful of time traveler claims because I already know they are here and why and never needed to look, though I have not found any claimants that posted anything credible since my decision to begin posting, aside from a few key points that John Titor understood. I have come to the conclusion that either he was from a previous iteration of the timeline's future where they were still only just discovering time travel, or he was a well-informed fraud. In either case, it is difficult to prove.

Most of the things I have discovered about this time have been discussed, particularly my mission of observing the US Deep State. Although, it was less a discussion and more of a revelation it seems, seeing as nobody spoke up after it was last brought up. My observations of the American people have been touched upon, but so far nobody has asked much about them.

These times are certainly turbulent, to say the least. However, it doesn't get much better until after the period of recovery following the end of WW4 in 2447 and when the Pangea Accords are signed in 2816.

ThumberOne

Sorry, I must have missed that part. I am in the process of falling asleep. I typically work late, but I work a morning shift tomorrow... I will go in detail about that tomorrow afternoon.
Still waiting

Edit: Sorry it was post noon from my perspective

Last edited:

ThumberOne

Exactly, I have been jaded by the previous claims that turns out to be useless. I hope that I didn't use and ad hominems

tesla

Few questions for you, what are some scientific advancements? What are some very famous names in this year that we do not know of yet? What was WW3 like and when does it happen? Have we contacted aliens yet?

Apologies if you've already answered any of these.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.