Time Traveler from the year 4283.- Confirmed Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeraldOfTruth

I wouldnt say its disappointing, far too many people are gullible is more like it and some take advantage of that.

I completely agree. However there are many people out there taking advantage of others in ways they will never understand because so many people are gullible and don't think for themselves.

If this provokes even a single person to think progressively, I accomplished something worthwhile. Anyone who believed me would all have believed anyone who said anything, a great many of you already have. I see the frauds for what they are, the effects they have on people, and want it to end one day. I want there to be a world where people are not lied to and taken advantage of, but those gullible people make it impossible. If this one small lie makes you realize how many others have already fooled you and LET you think they were telling the truth, that is only good.

At least I have the decency to be honest about my intentions afterwards instead of making excuses and leading people on for however many years like most of the frauds around here do.

Last edited:

NIXIE

Would you like to take the Time-Travel test where you go forward in time 1 week to July 17th 2020 and you read what the headlines are on 3 different UK Newspapers....Then you return back here TODAY and tell us what those 3 UK newspaper headlines will be....And IF you are correct in 7 days time, you will be the very first Time-Traveller on Paranormalis, ever!! (y):eek:..

There is only 1 rule, If you accept to take the Time-Traveller test.....We will NOT accept any excuses from you if you get the 3 UK Newspaper headlines for July 17th 2020 totally wrong ;):D..

I would do that if I had a machine built already... Did you catch the part where I said/keep writing that I don't have one and I have never built my own? hmm..
I bought some things to make the attempt and it is not even half the components and I still don't know enough about electronics to build it perfectly, but I could always try... I would seriously probably be making a mistake since I really don't think "they" want me to try to build one and that is why they have gone to great lengths to try to prevent me from doing so- seriously every time I tell someone about how the machines work in detail I end up later remembering a time when my grandfather brought me back in time with him when I was younger to witness him or him and other satanic masons trying to murder those people and I even remember they tricked me into thinking it was the right thing to do by lying to me and telling me these people had actually done something wrong and I guess I just believed it because I was so young and naive... Imagine that/ponder that for a little while. I have been given "false visions" by some machine from the future to try to get me to think so many lies are true and its so confusing and so many people were paid to lie to me back in the other dimension it is seriously totally disgusting and disturbing that people would be so cruel and evil... I might as well attempt to build one but I would have to work on designing the circuit very well by doing the math for component values and work on my soldering skills! I could also be wasting money on it since one thing they tried to get me to believe is that if I built a machine it might not even work in this dimension due to factors unknown to me but once my grandfather mentioned something about how they had the ability to manipulate the atmosphere of this world/dimension and might have actually done it- He mentioned HAARP and "chemtrails" and a slight change made to the magnetosphere or something, but I don't even know if that is a lie or truth...
This is no work of fiction and I would/could take your little test and get the job done in just a little while if I did have a machine built and working already... It would be cool to give you guys total proof that I am really being truthful. I remember I have even heard how freaked out you would be if I did take your test after being told by my "best time-traveler friend" years ago- thats the guy that helped me try to understand things the most/aka the guy who told me he had met me summer 2019 and I had told him where to find the schematics when I had them back in 2005, (but then that meeting was prevented from happening (by the time traveling keepers of the secret) for me after he told me it had happened, but he really did already go through it and learned how to get to the future by building those more efficient machines. I really probably made a mistake in thinking it was the right thing to do to share that info with him even though I really never ended up having that meeting, but I would have gone through with it just the same way he explained if it had not been prevented! I got him into some deep intense crap because I was such a fool but wow what an extreme adventure! I am pretty jealous that he got to experience it all so much, but I guess time travel leads to multiple lifetimes or more chances to sin and that will count against him sadly and that is really the worst part about time travel, sad stuff and I am so sorry to anyone who got wrapped up in more sins due to my folly or ignorance/nativity... If I could go back to prevent myself from ever sharing the schematics I definitely would, but I would never have learned this whole lesson I have learned now if I did do so...
I will send you a message if I do end up being smart or stupid enough to build a machine that works in this dimension and I would take the test then, but there are so many reasons I am not sure it is the right idea for me to pursue right now! I would love to prove it to everyone though haha!
What would you guys think anyway if you knew it was true for sure? Its not like I would want to share the schematics with anyone after I realized how insanely dangerous of a secret it all is... there are so many good reasons for time travel to be kept secret and I have no idea why or how anyone even knows about it in the first place!

Last edited:

NIXIE

They are all fake until proven true. That was one of the points of this. It went over your head, but that's fine. Someone else will understand and learn from it, and that is what is important.

Thought experiments like these are how the future is reached. The REAL future. There is no progress without thought and effort.

HA! pff! "over my head" yeah sure man... "fake" until proven true- yeah that makes sense- in a lame world,,, but I know what you mean: it really would be nice to be able to prove the truth or give or see evidence instead of just writing about my experiences while I don't even have a time machine built...
You wasted time but I give you a "half a like" or half a thumbs up for coming clean and letting everyone know you made it all up.
The only thing I learned from your little experiment is that people are just a little stranger than I previously thought... (/than I thought previously? which way sounds better anyway? I am so dumb haha)

Last edited:

alpha centauri

One that you will be able to read for free in the future... That is something I CAN guarantee!

Everyone on Paranormalis who helped make this social literary experiment into a reality will be receiving a free copy of the book when it is released.

So you were just caught lying and you lie again. You will never wright a book and give us everyone a copy for free. Because of your
vile nature. You only think of yourself.

The reactions I received here would be the same style of responses a real time traveler might experience, which is why I did this experiment. This experiment was never intended to last longer than the result of my first prediction, which ended up being one short week.

You would have tried to find excuses, if the headlines were not that obvious and if somebody would have believed you.It was meant to last beyond the 7th.

I understand that to some it may be a massive deception, however the modern political ideas are all still very relevant topics, to say nothing of the technological advancements we could see.

You are defending your behaviour in a post afterwards. That shows that you either dont regret your deeds or you consider deception as something normal. Either way you characteristics are not advisable:

I completely agree. However there are many people out there taking advantage of others in ways they will never understand because so many people are gullible and don't think for themselves.

You like to lie to people and know it. And now you want to give the guilt to others. because they do the same?

Furthermore you always have to decide, who to believe. That has nothing to do with your "plan" or you.
Some politicians say extraterrestrials exist, others dont or dont want to talk about the subject. So the people more or less have to believe in someone. You cannot believe everyone because they contradict each other. That is the case in almost every subject.

If you want to educate people with your "plan", how to behave ruthless, then you were successful.

If this provokes even a single person to think progressively, I accomplished something worthwhile. Anyone who believed me would all have believed anyone who said anything, a great many of you already have.

If you want people to think progressively, that is the worst thing to do. You also dont kill other people to show, that killing is wrong. You achieve the opposite: a society in which everybody mistrusts everybody else and mistrusts in what others are saying.
Also that you knew. So it was never your "plan" to make people more progressive. It was your plan to make them as regressive as you. But as I said, you were very successful in that "plan". Congratulation.

I have often considered opening a restaurant instead of writing books... What do you think I should do?
You should give us this book for free.

I threw Titor in and some other odd ideas specifically because I didn't want to be fully believed, and have people act recklessly on my predictions. This is also why I did not encourage anyone trying to change things.
You threw Titor in, because you did not really knew, how to respond in a better way and you were clueless. Not because you care about other people. Because you do not. You lied before. This should be one of your many other lies.

Also, I of course didn't want to go "all-in" with my ideas for the story. There is a very large amount of stuff I skipped over intentionally or even completely lied about.''
No you have had no plan or idea on the material. For example the Maxwell equation. That was the reason you did not go all-in. No because of remorse.

At least I have the decency to be honest about my intentions afterwards instead of making excuses and leading people on for however many years like most of the frauds around here do.
Wow. Another excuse. And you accuse others of frauds without proof.

HeraldOfTruth

So you were just caught lying and you lie again. You will never wright a book and give us everyone a copy for free. Because of your
vile nature. You only think of yourself.

You would have tried to find excuses, if the headlines were not that obvious and if somebody would have believed you.It was meant to last beyond the 7th.

You are defending your behaviour in a post afterwards. That shows that you either dont regret your deeds or you consider deception as something normal. Either way you characteristics are not advisable:

You like to lie to people and know it. And now you want to give the guilt to others. because they do the same?

Furthermore you always have to decide, who to believe. That has nothing to do with your "plan" or you.
Some politicians say extraterrestrials exist, others dont or dont want to talk about the subject. So the people more or less have to believe in someone. You cannot believe everyone because they contradict each other. That is the case in almost every subject.

If you want to educate people with your "plan", how to behave ruthless, then you were successful.

If you want people to think progressively, that is the worst thing to do. You also dont kill other people to show, that killing is wrong. You achieve the opposite: a society in which everybody mistrusts everybody else and mistrusts in what others are saying.
Also that you knew. So it was never your "plan" to make people more progressive. It was your plan to make them as regressive as you. But as I said, you were very successful in that "plan". Congratulation.

You should give us this book for free.

You threw Titor in, because you did not really knew, how to respond in a better way and you were clueless. Not because you care about other people. Because you do not. You lied before. This should be one of your many other lies.

No you have had no plan or idea on the material. For example the Maxwell equation. That was the reason you did not go all-in. No because of remorse.

Wow. Another excuse. And you accuse others of frauds without proof.

You assume so much... You are the kind of person I was trying to speak to. I know the truth of my actions, and that is enough for me.

@alpha centauri

You accuse me of thinking of only my self, but it is the opposite. I care more about other people than I will ever care about myself.

I have struggled my entire life with how I can make the world around me a better place. I discovered my path in literature, and have since thought of nothing but how to use my stories to lead humanity towards a brighter future.

Nobody is perfect, and that includes me, but I will not live my life with regrets. We can only ever do what we think is right and accept the consequences our actions bring.

Last edited:

ThumberOne

You assume so much... You are the kind of person I was trying to speak to. I know the truth of my actions, and that is enough for me.

@alpha centauri

You accuse me of thinking of only my self, but it is the opposite. I care more about other people than I will ever care about myself.

I have struggled my entire life with how I can make the world around me a better place. I discovered my path in literature, and have since thought of nothing but how to use my stories to lead humanity towards a brighter future.

Nobody is perfect, and that includes me, but I will not live my life with regrets. We can only ever do what we think is right and accept the consequences our actions bring.

Do you even know how trust works? (not a rhetorical question)
That is where assumptions come in after deception

Have you ever read any critics of Plato's Republic or researched how doomsday cult operates?

In fact I tried to add consequences earlier

HeraldOfTruth

Do you even know how trust works? (not a rhetorical question)
That is where assumptions come in after deception

Have you ever read any critics of Plato's Republic or researched how doomsday cult operates?

In fact I tried to add consequences earlier

I do, but this isn’t only about trust, it’s about the truth. If I see someone getting mugged, should I stop and help or act like I saw nothing? Acting like I saw nothing is safer, but helping them is the right thing to do. See where I’m going with this?
You all get lied to left and right, day after day and this was me noticing and doing what I could to help.

I have, but again, that is why I didn’t want people to believe me and act. I just wanted them to listen. I believe I did a good thing, and I stand by that.

ThumberOne

I do, but this isn’t only about trust, it’s about the truth. If I see someone getting mugged, should I stop and help or act like I saw nothing? Acting like I saw nothing is safer, but helping them is the right thing to do.

To add to your metaphor instead of chasing off the muggers, you beat up a cancer patient as a to busk from onlookers and then give antimugging advice when is more moral to skip the beating up people for money indirectly.

Also are you planning to make money from writing your books?

HeraldOfTruth

To add to your metaphor instead of chasing off the muggers, you beat up a cancer patient as a to busk from onlookers and then give antimugging advice when is more moral to skip the beating up people for money indirectly.

Also are you planning to make money from writing your books?

Your metaphor is inaccurate, but that’s fine. If that’s how you see it, that’s how you see it.

The way I see it, I saw people who were being grossly deceived on a daily basis by people who tell stories like mine for the sole purpose of deception, causing so much pain to countless people. They told people for years things meant to give them false hope. I pulled off the blindfold, nothing more.

And yes I hope to. If I seek to use anything from anyone else’s posts, we will talk and of course they will be offered to make an arranged percentage of profits.

Of course, that’s if they agree. Although, I’m assuming you want no part in that from your perspective of my posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.