Time Traveler here using Steven Gibbs HDR.

tflofasho

The user visits frequently and won't answer questions like the tool they are.

Don't waste your time on posers like this. They're just frauds with no lives.

Pegii

The user visits frequently and won't answer questions like the tool they are.

Don't waste your time on posers like this. They're just frauds with no lives.
He's cottoned on to the fact that some users have HDRs and has copied what some people say about them... He may be telling the truth but he is real he would have answered some of the questions asked here. If he is a liar , at least he's not sexual like Lussorio. Pervert. -__-

ripple26

Hey everyone, I'm a time traveler and use Steven Gibbs HDR which I have had for just over 4 years now. I know there's a lot of hoax's on this site of people claiming to be time travelers but I'm no hoax and I use Gibbs HDR which most people here should know about.

When I first spoke to him on the phone before I bought it I told him I was more interested in Physical time travel rather than Astral and he said it was possible using his HDR and that lots of other people have Physically time traveled to the past and future too, so I'm just one of those people now.

Anyway after speaking to him I bought it and it did work. The hard part was finding the vortex's over grid points, but using my EMF device I was able to locate them. I have time Physically time traveled on 4 occasions. To the future the years 2039 and the year 2131, and twice to the past, the years 1981 and 1967.

Feel free to ask me any questions or Private messages and I'll answer. Thanks.

Steven Gibbs is ignoring me...I'm trying to buy his HDR unit...could I borrow yours and I'll pay you, thank you so much

ripple26

Hey everyone, I'm a time traveler and use Steven Gibbs HDR which I have had for just over 4 years now. I know there's a lot of hoax's on this site of people claiming to be time travelers but I'm no hoax and I use Gibbs HDR which most people here should know about.

When I first spoke to him on the phone before I bought it I told him I was more interested in Physical time travel rather than Astral and he said it was possible using his HDR and that lots of other people have Physically time traveled to the past and future too, so I'm just one of those people now.

Anyway after speaking to him I bought it and it did work. The hard part was finding the vortex's over grid points, but using my EMF device I was able to locate them. I have time Physically time traveled on 4 occasions. To the future the years 2039 and the year 2131, and twice to the past, the years 1981 and 1967.

If you can time travel with this...if you'd want to help me I need to change a past event that has caused me a lot of pain...I could pay you for your help

Alberto León

I'm in the same boat as you. I'd like to travel back a few years, 2013 to be exact.

If you can time travel with this...if you'd want to help me I need to change a past event that has caused me a lot of pain...I could pay you for your help