Time Traveler, or just us forum watchers.

XDrFirefly

Time Traveler, or just us forum watchers.

1.Do you believe in time travel?
a. Why or Why Not?

2. How you found this forum?

3. Why did you pick the Screen name you picked?

4. Favorite Post.

5. If you could Time Travel once, into "our world line"
a.when
b.where
c.why?

6. Are you a monkeyboy, or do you know the lingo?

7. John Titor Hoax, Real, Still out?

8. Fade Away, or Burn out Suddenly?

9. Time Travel Theory

10. How old were you when you first believed, or wanted to believe in Time Travel?

XDrFirefly

Re: Time Traveler, or just us forum watchers.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\":LOL:rFirefly\")</div>
? ?a. Why or Why Not?
? Yes, Why? Anything is possible if you can dream it up.

? Looking for Info on John Titor

? Firefly was my favorite G.I. Joe, then it became my Hacker name in the early 90's, in late 90's I thought I should be a Ph.D by now. and then the X was just a mark, maybe cause I'm a Gen Xer and just like the letter who know...

4. Favorite Post.
? http://timetravelforum.net/showthread.php?t=1381 ?This is one of my favorite posts. It's just neat to think about.

5. If you could Time Travel once, into \"our world line\"
? ? a.when
? ? b.where
? ? c.why?

This one is really hard. I'd have to say Civil War, Chancellorsville, or Savannah Georgia, all the idea in the Civil War make me want to understand how they could look at the world, and kill their fellow brothers friends abd countrymen
?
?6. Are you a monkeyboy, or do you know the lingo?
?
I know the moneyboy lingo. r u kool enouf 2 get the 411!?

?
Real, to many things he said just seem to fit!

? Burn Out, all the glory. maybe even a holiday in my honour.

9. Time Travel Theory

I don't think you can travel back to your own time line, but to parallel one. I do have one twist on that. I think you might be able to send communication to this current worldline. since words arent matter. Still tring to understand the communication part.
?
?10. How old were you when you first believed, or wanted to believe in Time ?Travel?

I'd have to safely say It wasnt until I was in college before I believed in Time Travel. In High school I was a non believer.
[/b]

Dr FF

XDrFirefly

I guess no one wanted to play :(

Dr FF

Keroscene

a. Why or Why Not?
I want to believe.

Looking for info on homemade electrical experiments involving gravity and levitation.

Where I live it seems to be cold 13 months out of the year.

4. Favorite Post.
I remember reading one on here with a guy who had a club or something named xforce andI thought he was ridiculed, belittled and banned after what seemed to me like he didn't do anything wrong.

a.when
b.where
c.why?
I would travel to the time when Jesus was here, I want to know what happens when I die. I don't need details, just reassurance.

6. Are you a monkeyboy, or do you know the lingo?
IDK the lingo but it does not sound like something anyone would enjoy being called.

I'm not sure if he is real or not. However he did sound to me like he was very lonely. I've noticed some of my friends have an internet multiple personality disorded, some are more enjoyable than others.

Suddenly. Fade away and burning out reminds me of fire. Oucheees.

9. Time Travel Theory
I think time travel exists now but is not sufficient for most imaginations. My car saves a lot of time as opposed to walking.

10. How old were you when you first believed, or wanted to believe in Time Travel?
One of my first favorite movies was Back to the Future. I also remember one with a dirt bike rider in the desert who unknowingly rides into a military like area during a test and is sent back to the early 1800's with his dirtbike. Havent seen it in at least 15 years or so. In elementary school I remember reading a book called A Wrinkle In Time but only remember vague details. These have sparked my interest from a young age, I'd say since I was at least 6 or 7 as far back as I can remember details clearly.

The_Ruffneck

1.Do you believe in time travel? sure
a. Why or Why Not? alot of humans think they understand everything...but they don't really

2. How you found this forum? google

3. Why did you pick the Screen name you picked? i use this for all my forums

4. Favorite Post. oh , one of the many hoaxers.hmm which was my favourite though? tough!

a.when 1989
b.where site of the berlin wall
c.why? non stop party for 3 days

6. Are you a monkeyboy, or do you know the lingo? im down with the din dawg

7. John Titor Hoax, Real, Still out? i'll go with real , cos he's the only one who hasn't been proved to be false yet

8. Fade Away, or Burn out Suddenly? burn out

9. Time Travel Theory - 88 miles per hour

10. How old were you when you first believed, or wanted to believe in Time Travel? 5