Time Traveler Reveals Picture of Future Car

ApexTV

John claims to be a time traveler from the year 4000. We sat down for an interview in a taxi as he told us his story. He claims to have brought back an actual picture of a future car. He says that, in the future, not only will robots replace human jobs, but even much of the required intelligent work will be replaced by robots with artificial intelligence. He says that these artificial intelligences are smarter than humans in some cases. What do you think? Is this man an actual time traveler from the year 4000?

Khaos

where the wild things are

Yes its a Mister Handy from Fallout. Personally though, I prefer the Mister Gutsy. They have some really funny quotes. This is one of my favorites.

Romeo Anderson

John claims to be a time traveler from the year 4000. We sat down for an interview in a taxi as he told us his story. He claims to have brought back an actual picture of a future car. He says that, in the future, not only will robots replace human jobs, but even much of the required intelligent work will be replaced by robots with artificial intelligence. He says that these artificial intelligences are smarter than humans in some cases. What do you think? Is this man an actual time traveler from the year 4000?
I like how this channel keeps uploading fake videos :ROFLMAO: