Time Traveler Reveals Picture of Future Car

Negan

THE member
What the literal *F* is wrong with these people? Are they click baiting to get more ad revenue off of their obviously fake youtube videos or are they mentally ill?

You see those "flying robots"? They're from a game called Fallout.

Fallout-Shelter-Android-Mr.Handy.jpg

I'm also fairly certain I've see those "flying cars" somewhere too. Beyond trying to trick gullible people into believing this nonsense for whatever reason, I don't see a use. (n)

*Edit*
I see someone already pointed this out.

lamdo263

Very possible. Some things that he said, make me wonder. I am trying to figure out what kind of injections, would allow a person to live so long. This overcomes the inability of the telomerase to shortstop that person with death. May or may not be true. I have said that time travel discussions would become so popular, that other times would begin visiting us in this relative time bracket and begin to visit us, within this time. So' anything's possible.

It is said with aliens from off world, that they live longer, due to erasing imperfection within a petree dish, via a special chemical. That are other styles of beings that can live extraordinary numbers of years.

TimeFlipper

Very possible. Some things that he said, make me wonder. I am trying to figure out what kind of injections, would allow a person to live so long. This overcomes the inability of the telomerase to shortstop that person with death. May or may not be true. I have said that time travel discussions would become so popular, that other times would begin visiting us in this relative time bracket and begin to visit us, within this time. So' anything's possible.

It is said with aliens from off world, that they live longer, due to erasing imperfection within a petree dish, via a special chemical. That are other styles of beings that can live extraordinary numbers of years.

Lets say those off world aliens who appear to live longer are actually time-travellers and therefore they just live a normal life according to their own world and dimension....So instead of those aliens, its you who goes back in time to the year 1018 AD and you are already 1000 years older than the people you meet in that year, and if you travel to the year 3018, the people there are 1000 years older than you are.

It is all relevant to the time you travel backwards or forwards to...An example is if you met a beautiful girl in the year 1018 AD who is 18 years old and you are 30 years old, and then seconds later in your time-machine you go forward to the year1100 AD, and you meet the same girl again who is now 82 years old....To her you look exactly the same as you were when she was 18 years old, and so she would obviously think that you had never aged at all when she sees you again, and might even believe that you have taken a magic potion which makes you live forever..:D