Time Traveler Took This Picture in The Year 5000

Pix3l_P0w3r

it's all fake.

Or it could be a genuine enthusiast running ApexTV, but being human he can't differentiate between the fakes and what's real so he just takes all accounts and interviews and tries to gather more information without bias, judgement, or opinion. But if you've listened to it all, you'll notice some similarities and that could be outlines of the truth. Some dates were mentioned that aren't too far off, which is why their prevalence now is more noticed. I'm not saying definitely one way or the other (I'd be a great Swede), all I will say is wait for those dates and we'll all have the answer. But since you've chosen a side, your response will be predictable in one of two ways. Either, "Haha, told you so" like the mature adults we all are, or some other jargon with a defensive spin.

Khaos

where the wild things are
View attachment 7160

Reminds me of Waterworld.

Honestly? It looks like a star destroyer submerged in a bowl of water.

Star Wars Model Kits and Images: Imperial Interdictor Class Star Destroyer resin model kit

Star-Destroyer-Interdictor-1.jpg

Notice in the image where there is a bubble type building and then right behind it looks like a elevated blocky building.

Just reminds me of a Star Destroyer....

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
maybe

some of them maybe it all fake but have you wonder if the Secret Gov have the tech stuff and they kidnap people from all over the world like those Grey alien and other races of alien i have encounter them the Grey alien they are real!! lucky i did not get kidnap or from the MIB people they use them for experiment....and then you go home or get lost in time or bad Devil worshipp to kill u..

don't u see it it a Real thing....keep in the Secret stuff.
of course they don't want you to time travel but control you.
write back Doctorz.
i am surviving , money is scarce, but i am managing, little by little, lots of project to go around in my head, but for now the opportunity just pass, committed is taking over again ( wich is my second source of income ) and i need it to run so starting in march , work start again and it wont stop until next october, so unless my patreon move on or i get some sponsor , this project aint moving again, for me , things and project cost money , and whom ever pay first , gets done,

TimeFlipper

i am surviving , money is scarce, but i am managing, little by little, lots of project to go around in my head, but for now the opportunity just pass, committed is taking over again ( wich is my second source of income ) and i need it to run so starting in march , work start again and it wont stop until next october, so unless my patreon move on or i get some sponsor , this project aint moving again, for me , things and project cost money , and whom ever pay first , gets done,

Can you remind us please, what is the most important project at the moment for you? :)

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Can you remind us please, what is the most important project at the moment for you? :)
the self powered generator because right now i have two investor who are interessted in it, and i have 3 sponsor around me helping me making it, , the time travel project is again taking a side because i did not manage to gather anything from it, ( to actually buy parts and start making as it is very expensive on the long to experiment , trial and failure ) this time travel project would in theory need a full time dedication , full salary and a team of people to work with me full time on it, thus why by myself it cant see the light of day because my salary now does not leave me with expendable income i am short on salary at every pay day, thus why i need my Small personal company to rank in some cash to help me get back on track. so for now all or any little cash i can gather i but on my SFG , cheers this project chance of success are 85%

TimeFlipper

the self powered generator because right now i have two investor who are interessted in it, and i have 3 sponsor around me helping me making it, , the time travel project is again taking a side because i did not manage to gather anything from it, ( to actually buy parts and start making as it is very expensive on the long to experiment , trial and failure ) this time travel project would in theory need a full time dedication , full salary and a team of people to work with me full time on it, thus why by myself it cant see the light of day because my salary now does not leave me with expendable income i am short on salary at every pay day, thus why i need my Small personal company to rank in some cash to help me get back on track. so for now all or any little cash i can gather i but on my SFG , cheers this project chance of success are 85%

Can i remind you of the Brossard experiment again? You said it worked for 20 seconds then it set on fire, but you believed that you knew what the problem was and could cure it...Why not contact Prof Opmmur, and tell him how he can rectify the fire problem and let him sort it out for you? :).