Time Travelers Attract The Insane

Ren

I've been claiming to be a time traveler as a part of my routine to generate interesting conversation since about 1992.

And there are always a few people that obsessively follow me around all with the same traits.
They want to travel back in time to try to change history in some way. You may have seen a few of them here on Paranormalis.

One person wants to go back and assassinate people or give information to people so that the American South wins the Civil War. Ridiculous. Nothing any time traveler does can chance the course of the American Civil War.

Another person wants to reverse someone's death because of guilt. Either because they were the cause of that death or they couldn't prevent that death. Nothing any time traveler does can change the fact that when your number is up, you're going to die.

Yet another guy doesn't seem to know where he's at. He parrots whatever you say and seems to think he is a character in different movies.

They all stalk and I suspect the last guy is the reason why people connected with the John Titor story have stopped updating their websites, stopped trying to publish books and produce movies, and have generally dropped out of the public eye to try to protect themselves and their families from these stalkers.

I've got one guy here that just told me that Pam M. told him to tell me she said 'Hi'. Now since we know Pam M. here, I'm going to go ahead and say that he's lying. He's been acting in a very passively aggressively and somewhat friendly yet alarmingly dangerously way.

With so many people being arrested right now in real life or on Twitter and Facebook for making death threats, you would think these guys would be a bit more careful what they say.

I'm John Titor and I am not who you think I am. I could be nothing more than the guy in the U.S. Army who's job it is to bait psychopaths on the Internet and put them in a safe place away from all of you.