Time travelers please identify yourselves...

Thom Owens

Time travelers please identify yourselves...

As I will post every week on Sunday. As time travelers arrive they should post in between my weekly (or other) post. (These will serve as "windows of proof" if Grandfather paradox is resolved without splitting timelines.)

PS: Thanks for the heads up on this one Timescholer!

Blair

Re: Time travelers please identify yourselves...

The manupuliation of time has been done?This was told to me by someone and tested by me.I have proof but i am unable to prove it what should i do?

headiebean

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Blair\")</div>
The manupuliation of time has been done?This was told to me by someone and tested by me.I have proof but i am unable to prove it what should i do?[/b]

tested how? you experienced time travel?

if so, you are definitely in the right place to talk about it :)

Blair

The outcome of your choice will affect your family and not the person who offers you the job. What are you going to do?

StarLord

What does this have to do with time manipulation AND how could a outsider effect a business deal that stems from within your family? If they own nothing and your family does, what does it matter what they have to say as they own nothing?

virtualgirl

I think what Blair is trying to say is there are many roads. You have the choice to take any one of them (free will). Each time you change to a different road, you are manipulating time. In Blair's example, the choice that you make has a direct effect on your entire family.

Blair: Let me know if I am reading this correctly. :)

Blair

Yes that\'s what i meant virtualgirl. I dont have an answer for you yet starlord. Need time to think of an answer that you will except.

artsouth

i often have a nagging vision,feeling that i have yet to experiment with: takeing 3 clear quartz crystles placeing them in a triangualar formation ,points up .conected to copper or gold wire? at a perfect distance apart with some sort of lazer device activating it all,has anyone been to anomolies.net and seen the vid of the guy with the lazer wand(for lack of a better term) that he claims that he built to travel dimentions????