Time Traveling Bird?

ApexTV

A CCTV camera in Australia claims to have captured a mysterious bird disappearing. Many have gone as far as to say that this footage shows a teleportation caught on tape while others maintain that it depicts nothing more than simple video editing. Could this be a real instance in which a teleportation was caught on a CCTV camera? Could it show a time traveler caught on tape? What do you think?

steven chiverton

A CCTV camera in Australia claims to have captured a mysterious bird disappearing. Many have gone as far as to say that this footage shows a teleportation caught on tape while others maintain that it depicts nothing more than simple video editing. Could this be a real instance in which a teleportation was caught on a CCTV camera? Could it show a time traveler caught on tape? What do you think?
and theres no information written on where in melbourne it was taken

TimeFlipper

@steven chiverton It was taken at Bird Watch Walk mate...We have a similar area in the UK where i live...All the pigeons are invisible and at certain times of the day it literally rains bird poo and its really funny watching people trying to avoid all that poo, but fortunately all the pigeons know me and i never have had any such problems..It all started during the time i was first testing out my Delta Time Generator :eek::LOL:

steven chiverton

@steven chiverton It was taken at Bird Watch Walk mate...We have a similar area in the UK where i live...All the pigeons are invisible and at certain times of the day it literally rains bird poo and its really funny watching people trying to avoid all that poo, but fortunately all the pigeons know me and i never have had any such problems..It all started during the time i was first testing out my Delta Time Generator :eek::LOL:
hm i wasent so lucky years ago on a date we walked through a park and it rained sea-gal shit through the tree i walked under and all down my face and over my sunglasses and we went to the cinema i stunk with seagal shit and even lang lang oil and after shave dident kill the smell i was the laugthing stock

Harte

A CCTV camera in Australia claims to have captured a mysterious bird disappearing.
I'm so embarrassed for you.
A-well-a, don't you know about the bird?
Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word!

Hard to believe you didn't know about the bird.
Do some reesurch, for gawd's sake man.

Harte