Time traveling..PROVED?!?

StarLord

All this points to is ET visited long ago and left artifacts that we have discovered. This is not time travel IMHO

Whoops, sorry bout that, I misread part of that . I think Cary may be right on this.

CaryP

It's a web site that claims a knife made in the last century is embedded in a rock that took a lot longer to form around it than the 45 yrs. maximum time frame allowed. I don't see any "credible" scientists offering documented proof of the rocks age, or the knife's age, or anything else. Just this guy's claims. Could be interesting. Maybe he has something that could prove that somehow a knife from the 1900's was somehow transported to however long it took for the rock to form. I don't know. Hard to believe anything you see on the net, especially when the guy is planning on offering up the artifiact to "the highest bidder". Money is his motivation. Does he have some independent team of scientists who've studied the artifact, and can offer carbon dating (or whatever the current aging technique) of the rock? How about a certification from someone as to the age of the knife, or the possible years of its manufacture? You know credible, scientific, certified evidence, rather than some guy with a site claiming all of the above. Not proof to me, but interesting. I'm not saying is all BS. It could be a find of immense proportion. But it's just a claim at this point.

Cary

yeyeman9

Originally posted by CaryP@Jan 7 2005, 04:29 PM
It's a web site that claims a knife made in the last century is embedded in a rock that took a lot longer to form around it than the 45 yrs. maximum time frame allowed. I don't see any \"credible\" scientists offering documented proof of the rocks age, or the knife's age, or anything else. Just this guy's claims. Could be interesting. Maybe he has something that could prove that somehow a knife from the 1900's was somehow transported to however long it took for the rock to form. I don't know. Hard to believe anything you see on the net, especially when the guy is planning on offering up the artifiact to \"the highest bidder\". Money is his motivation. Does he have some independent team of scientists who've studied the artifact, and can offer carbon dating (or whatever the current aging technique) of the rock? How about a certification from someone as to the age of the knife, or the possible years of its manufacture? You know credible, scientific, certified evidence, rather than some guy with a site claiming all of the above. Not proof to me, but interesting. I'm not saying is all BS. It could be a find of immense proportion. But it's just a claim at this point.

Cary

Yeah you are right. We might as well just look around and see if we find anything. Or maybe email the guy?

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

Originally posted by CaryP@Jan 7 2005, 10:29 PM
It's a web site that claims a knife made in the last century is embedded in a rock that took a lot longer to form around it than the 45 yrs. maximum time frame allowed. I don't see any \"credible\" scientists offering documented proof of the rocks age, or the knife's age, or anything else. Just this guy's claims. Could be interesting. Maybe he has something that could prove that somehow a knife from the 1900's was somehow transported to however long it took for the rock to form. I don't know. Hard to believe anything you see on the net, especially when the guy is planning on offering up the artifiact to \"the highest bidder\". Money is his motivation. Does he have some independent team of scientists who've studied the artifact, and can offer carbon dating (or whatever the current aging technique) of the rock? How about a certification from someone as to the age of the knife, or the possible years of its manufacture? You know credible, scientific, certified evidence, rather than some guy with a site claiming all of the above. Not proof to me, but interesting. I'm not saying is all BS. It could be a find of immense proportion. But it's just a claim at this point.

Cary

:D'oh: Heggcellent reasoning that CaryP... Jedi, promote this man to Uber-Cajun. ;)