Time Traveling To The Past?

StarLord

Time Traveling To The Past?

Going Back In Time? Be Prepared.

Do The World A Favor. Why deal with negative traps in the future when you can do something NOW, Back Then.

Get a good supply of close weave Titanium Mesh so that you can Silk Screen the information from the link you will find at the end of this post and make a vest or two, or three, and wear the information on the inside.

Be Proactive, Use common sense and Heal the Future from the Past.

http://www.qwantz.com/fanart/timetravelling.jpg

gl100

Re: Time Traveling To The Past?

Might also want to write "Buy Microsoft, Kodak and IBM" on the palm of your hand.

StarLord

Hmmm, Information like that is way too valuable to just flash around. I'd go for the invisible Tattoo Ink myself.

That way, when you manage to catch your wind due to Owsley's finest, between walls melting, cops morphing into Lizards and the Bats roost before you peak again, the Jimi poster under the black light speaks the words that Big Brother & Holding Company backing Janis that blasts from the Quad 901 Bose system and causes you to hold your hand under the light.

Being the Eagle Scout that you are, you coherently chant the Order of The Arrow three W's which causes you to remember exactly the formation and process of making a Integrated Circuit.

A quick hop back a few years and you apply for Patents # 2,981,877 & 3,138,743 and remember to send condolence cards to Jack Kilby and Robert Noyce as you buy vast amounts of Fairchild Stock, a hop forward a tad and you do the same with the newly formed Intel.

Huzaah.

Just after inventing Lap Dance Emporiums, you take a bit of a respite and come up with the Tom Collins, the Three Martini Lunch and Nachos with purple Jalapenos.
That'll keep the Rubios busy for a while.

A hop back to the some what "present", you take 20% of the trillions that you made and buy out Lehman Brothers, Goldman Sacks, Merril Lynch and all the other Bastards that hand out millions in bonus each year to each other /the good old boy network, AKA Thieves, and lower the boom: maximum $25,000 bonus. Violators subject to janitorial duties at the Emporiums - No ifs, ands, or buts.

The first week that Bernie Madoff started his shenanigans, Emails will be sent to the SEC, FBI and telegrams to the Girl Scouts of America inviting every one of them to Bernies Building to sell cookies, every single person in the FBI and SEC with a computer receiving those Emails would receive a code to unlock their computers once Bernie was shut down. For some strange reason, every single transaction involving people sending Madoff money would never actually go through.

Same thing goes for any and ALL Sub Prime Real Estate Rip Off Packages offered to foreign countries.

Gold would mysteriously go back to backing the Dollar after a month long "Gotcha" joke with the explanation that the Govt. was just checking to see if folks were awake.
It would stay at $35.00 an ounce for ever. the Govt. could care less about how much Gold you wanted to dig up, save or keep. After all, they were too damn busy trying to get on the waiting list at the Emporiums.

In 1945, the Federal Income Tax levied to fund the War was canceled.

Every time the Banks tried to raise the prime lending rate past 3.5%, the electricity stopped in every one of their buildings and the phones quit working. Overdraft fees were never invented, Credit Cards never went past 3.5% and Banks are monitored and fined in the millions for Usury at each instance. Bet those transgressions stop tout suite.

Real Estate Speculators are hung on the 6:00 Evening News as are Murderers.

Everybody can afford a Home

StarLord

You forgot to include sense in your post.

If you were G100, you would not require it. You would know exactly what and why you had just read what you had read.

Be happy that you never had to travel in the box that poor cat was in. Ask Titor, he'll never be able to forget the sounds nor stench that came from that box.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

If you were G100, you would not require it. You would know exactly what and why you had just read what you had read.

Be happy that you never had to travel in the box that poor cat was in. Ask Titor, he'll never be able to forget the sounds nor stench that came from that box.

I'd suggest you make sure the content of your posts is understandable by more than one single person, otherwise there's no point in posting at all. This is a public forum, not a chit chat with your buddies zone.

Numenorean7

StarLord

I'd suggest you make sure the content of your posts is understandable by more than one single person, otherwise there's no point in posting at all. This is a public forum, not a chit chat with your buddies zone.

Numenorean7

That's a very good point Numenorean7 thank you.

That particular point was covered in my first post:

Going Back In Time? Be Prepared.

Do The World A Favor. Why deal with negative traps in the future when you can do something NOW, Back Then.

Be Proactive, Use common sense and Heal the Future from the Past.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

Numenorean7

I though it was understandable by more than one person... I understood it. The fact that one person didn't is quite a shame, but good netiquette dictates that rather than post in a thread he didn't understand, he'd have been better served posting somewhere his intellect could cope with. An internet BBS is by it's very nature clique forming an people tender to gather to debate with each other, rather than debate a subject, unless they are really passionate about it. So, you're incorrect to suggest that this place is not for chit-chat, by its very definition... a public forum... it is exactly designed to serve that purpose. Now, you mightn't like that, you may feel that a more cerebral debate should take place here, that's your prerogative as the site Admin, but you must make that clear during your tenure Num7. I have two very specific rules, rules that I will enforce without fear nor favour.

1 Don't, no matter how peeved you are, comment on the state of another forum users mind.

2 Don't mix whiskey and wine before coming on a BBS I am an Admin of, as you may well break rule 1.

I didn't really see th point of Star' post, but then again, Star operates if metaphysical demesnes I can barely comprehend even when I've got my hat on. Whoknows was just being insulting and personally I'd've slapped him/her on the bollox for being a doofus as his/her post was even more pointless than Star's ever could be. It's just a question of perspective here Num7 and I ain't trying to tell you how to do your job, you're the boss here and I don't want to impinge on that. Star can be witty, sagacious, baffling, frustrating and insightful in unequal measure, but many of us like his random periods of posting (in)sanity and people do gravitate toward his flippant intellect.

Slapping Star down will cost you good members, slapping Whoknows on the plums will raise your kudos amongst those of us who care about this place.