Time Traveller(s)

Iochd

confido esse meruit
Has anyone on the forum spoke with or met with either Andrew Basiago or Duncan Cameron of Montauk reputation.

I spoke recently with Aage Nost, an extremely knowledgeable and super nice guy, regarding Andrew Basiago who he intends to interview in the near future and the latter who seems a very genuine individual.

I also noticed that Duncan Cameron has a website Duncan Cameron where he offers a variety of service mostly related to energy fields by e-mail or phone and I intend to contact him to see if he would speak with me in regards to the specific area of time travel

Pix3l_P0w3r

also noticed that Duncan Cameron has a website Duncan Cameron where he offers a variety of service mostly related to energy fields by e-mail or phone and I intend to contact him to see if he would speak with me in regards to the specific area of time travel

So his service is delivery of energy fields (or remotely clearing your energy fields) and you contact him via e-mail or phone and you can pay him I presume through credit card or paypal? If you get any products or services from him, would you share your experience on this thread?

Iochd

confido esse meruit
His full range of services appears on his website whose link I attached.

My only real interest at this point is his involvement with time travel should he wish to discuss that with me but nevertheless, yes I will share any experience I may have, on the forum.

TimeFlipper

His full range of services appears on his website whose link I attached.

My only real interest at this point is his involvement with time travel should he wish to discuss that with me but nevertheless, yes I will share any experience I may have, on the forum.
You will find lots of You Tube video clips of Duncan Cameron with Preston Nichols (y)..

Preston Nichols is the brain behind the time-travelling information, his electronic skills are extremely high (y) :)..