Time Traveller Stuck in wrong Time Line

Lord Quantum

Hi.

I am a time traveller and I need your help.
I am stuck in the wrong time line.
I came here from the year 2078 and I really need your help. I really want getting home, but I can't. I have no fuel left. I need 2,5,7-Trimethyl-4 (2,5-Dimethyl-pentyl)-3-ethyl-octan but I don't know where I can get this from. Can you help me out?

Mayhem

Zenith
Welcome to the forum.

Be prepared for some smart arses to give you some special treatment with your claims.

Not likely your going to be a able to roll up to a fuel outlet and refill, what are you travelling in atm?

Lord Quantum

Welcome to the forum.

Be prepared for some smart arses to give you some special treatment with your claims.

Not likely your going to be a able to roll up to a fuel outlet and refill, what are you travelling in atm?
I am travelling in a future car that is similar to a Ford Horizon. Actually the time machine itself is a old modified smartphone, that is connected to the radio in the car. Somehow I got managed to ask a hotel for Wi-Fi and bought a smartphone by selling my ring... The problem is, that I don't have a cable to recharge the battery, so I have to get along with 78%... As I said before I am from 2078 and don't know how I can get an alkane oil without having an oil rafinerie.
I am in Germany at the moment close to Berlin I guess... I have like 5€ left and I am getting hungry... unfortunately I forgot taking my loved pizza with me... CAUSE IT'S NOT FREAKING POSSIBLE.

Last edited: