Time Travelling Exists

paradox404

Lets just imagine that you are the only person that can build a Time--Machine, and eventually on July10th 2019 at precisely 6pm you finally finish it...
You would obviously have to wait until 6pm July10th 2019 to actually start travelling back in time, but precisely at 5.30pm July 10th 2019, you travel back in time to tell yourself how to complete your Time-Machine...

Would that create a paradox, because how could you possibly go back in time to tell yourself how to complete your Time-Machine, 30 minutes before it was actually created, especially if you have no recollection of actually having seen yourself before you completed your Time-Machine at 6pm July10th 2019 ?

You would create a new reality in that case, one where you came from, another where you arrive and don't tell yourself and another where you arrive and tell them, and a number of variations between telling yourself and not doing it. That said, you would punch a hole between both realities which would get compounded and tangled by subsequent jumps.

TimeFlipper

You would create a new reality in that case, one where you came from, another where you arrive and don't tell yourself and another where you arrive and tell them, and a number of variations between telling yourself and not doing it. That said, you would punch a hole between both realities which would get compounded and tangled by subsequent jumps.

But how would i know NOT to tell myself?
Perhaps you were thinking about how Marty went back in time to tell the Prof he had already created time-travelling? ;) :D..

Angelface239

Hello everyone,
My name is Shambhavi Shukla and I live in India. I would like to share an incident with you all :
In the month of August, this happened with me. I was busy preparing for my quizzes and while cleaning I kept my book below few books. After few days, when I needed that book I began searching and searched everywhere but was unable to find it at that time. But just after 4 months(that is Now) , while I was cleaning my room in the morning I saw that book kept exactly at that place. Below those books only.
Is this an evidence of time travel?
Please tell what you all feel bout it.
Yes i believe that time travel exists as will and be used for going to the future or the past.