Timeline Change

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I didn't know what topic to post this under.

I went to the post office on Thursday and had trouble finding the entrance because I thought they changed the location of the door on the building. Then, when I went in, there was no glass counter in front of the normal counter and the A/C was running. I told the clerk about this and she said she worked there 10 years and this is where it was always located and there was never an extra counter. (I KNOW the office was located one door down). She also said the A/C always worked. Something changed. I finally experienced a change in the time line. Totally bizarre.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Paula, what made you mention the air conditioning? Was it not working when you first visited the post office?

I need to start documenting little changes I notice here and there... This is a real phenomenon.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Paula, what made you mention the air conditioning? Was it not working when you first visited the post office?

I need to start documenting little changes I notice here and there... This is a real phenomenon.

This is the "small" post office and the A/C never worked up front. They used to have a fan and it was really hot. I always felt sorry for the clerk. This lady said this isn't the case. Nope. The post office was one door down. Where it is now is where the mailboxes were. There is now an extra door on the end with Fed-Ex inside of it. That wasn't there before, either, but she said it hasn't changed in 10 years.

Tron1

That reminds me of a change as well I was walking down the street to a office to say hi to someone they said we re did the third floor over. which I don't think they did the lady I used to be friend's with had an office at the end of the hall. There was no door. I was like wtf? the guy opened the door and goes can I help you? I go yeah where's the lady i used to be friend's with he's goes there was never a lady in here. then he tells me to get out.

TheCreator

I know I've had changes like this throughout my life, but there are two that I recall quite vividly. The first one was when Kelsey Grammer died years ago. "But he's not dead," you say? That's my point. I vividly recall TV news reports, web articles, and gossip about it for months after it happened. It wasn't until he was cast in X-Men 3 years later that I thought "WTF?? He's supposed to be dead!!"

The second incident happened in 2008 and I told George Noory about it on Coast to Coast AM July 11th of that year. It's a long story, so if you want hear it you'll have to dig it out of their archive.

These "shifts" make sense if you accept the idea that everything everywhere in every time exists simultaneously in every point in time and space. We create our reality through consciousness via the "agreements" we make with the particles and waves that enter our perception. If our consciousness desires a particular future or event to occur, the universe will oblige and alter our trajectory down a different path. Sometimes, certain events and details down the new path are at odds with what we experienced previously (time is subjective).

The crazy thing is you could experience a shift, be aware of it, say nothing, and NO ONE would know it happened to you. The point is that someone close to you could have memories of an event that never actually happened in "your past".

Here's a hypothetical to illustrate. Suppose an alternate timeline exists where the World Trade Center was never built. Given that the WTC is now gone, it is possible to encounter someone on the street that has no memory of 9/11 because in "their past" it never existed in the first place. You both currently occupy and share a "present" that doesn't have the WTC, but one remembers it while the other doesn't. Unless you talk about the WTC (apply consciousness to it), you'll never know.

This phenomenon is illustrated in the story of the man from Taured from 1954. In "his past", his country is Taured. In ours, it's Andorra. My theory of his disappearance is that when he went to sleep that night in the locked and guarded hotel room, his consciousness reset his awareness, and he woke up only to have to deal with the bizarre situation of staying in a hotel room he never checked into, possibly along side someone who woke to find a strange man in his/her bed, and assuming he wasn't arrested, heads back to the airport to get his stuff that customs officials can't explain are in their possession. And not just that, but how he made it past customs in the first place.

TheCreator

I'm still waiting for that reality where I wake up next to the one that got away. I probably wont say anything and just play along like my dream came true.
There was one story about a woman who had a similar experience. Except she woke up next to the one she dumped 5 months before, and the man she had prior to the shift was nowhere to be found.