Timeline without Christianity

Rudi

You haven't defined it yet!
What are you waiting for?
My posts are in the right place because I know heaven doesn’t exist, there is only eternal life.

Gnostic Christian

You haven't defined it yet!
What are you waiting for?
My posts are in the right place because I know heaven doesn’t exist, there is only eternal life.

What do you base that on?

What is your evidence, proof, or at least a reason for your opinion.

To be frank, given what we have given each other, I doubt that we will chat much.

Chats answer questions and all we are doing is asking.

Let me show you what I think, as a Gnostic Christian and you can reply to it or not.

===========

Let me speak to the lie of Gnostic Christians hating matter.

I wrote this to refute the false notion that Gnostic Christians do not like matter and reality that the inquisitors propagated to justify their many murders of my religions originators. It shows that Christians should actually hate matter and not Gnostic Christians.

The Christian reality.
1 John 2:15Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Gen 3; 17 Thou shalt not eat of it; cursed is the ground for thy sake; in toil shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life.
-----------

The Gnostic Christian reality.
Gnostic Christian Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all.

[And after they have reigned they will rest.]"

"If those who attract you say, 'See, the Kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you.

If they say to you, 'It is under the earth,' then the fish of the sea will precede you.

Rather, the Kingdom of God is inside of you, and it is outside of you.

[Those who] become acquainted with [themselves] will find it; [and when you] become acquainted with yourselves, [you will understand that] it is you who are the sons of the living Father.

But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

As you can see from that quote, if we see God's kingdom all around us and inside of us, we cannot think that the world is anything but evolving perfection. Most just don't see it and live in poverty. Let me try to make you see the world the way I do.

Here is a mind exercise. Tell me what you see when you look around. The best that can possibly be, given our past history, or an ugly and imperfect world?

Candide.
"It is demonstrable that things cannot be otherwise than as they are; for as all things have been created for some end, they must necessarily be created for the best end.”

That means that we live in the best of all possible worlds, because it is the only possible world, given all the conditions at hand and the history that got us here. That is an irrefutable statement given entropy and the anthropic principle.

Regards
DL

Rudi

Christianity is not my field.
My field is antimatter perception and its intertwining with matter.
I'm sorry

Gnostic Christian

Christianity is not my field.
My field is antimatter perception and its intertwining with matter.
I'm sorry

You have anti mater and matter playing together so that you can study the intertwine.

How are you preventing the mutual annihilations?

If you can direct anti mater, I can make you a huge fortune in mine drilling. I have the connections.

Can you estimate what the cost of a 10 ft long by 1 & 1/2 in hole in hard rock would be?

If cheep enough, I can make you 100s of millions. No guff.

Regards
DL

Rudi

Your philosophy is different from mine. You are probably a young person.
So I don’t think we can talk on a basis based on life after death or, or philosophy when you’re in a state of antimatter being.

Gnostic Christian

Your philosophy is different from mine. You are probably a young person.
So I don’t think we can talk on a basis based on life after death or, or philosophy when you’re in a state of antimatter being.

Anti-matter and matter destroy each other.

That is what my age and knowledge base tells me.

Stick to real physics.

Regards
DL