Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.net] June 1, More Satan/Peragro Conversations

KiraSjon

1702432773753.png

The Time Travel Library

The Time Travel Library! The world's largest archive of time travel information available on the Internet.
IPB
The Time Travel Library
HelpSearchMembersCalendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Time Travel Library > Time Travel Hoaxers > Peragro Hoax > Bulletin Board Posts

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+
> June 1, More Satan/Peragro Conversations

Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
KiraSjon post Sep 24 2004, 08:27 PM
Post #1

Group: Librarian
Member No.: 6

Posted: Jun 1 2004, 07:38 AM

This is really not a significant email conversation but it was where Peragro told me to call him Jason. I really don't like that we didn't have any interesting conversations but many of them I consider casual and everyday. I probably should have recorded our phone calls but, you live and learn.

To: Satan
Monday, May 17, 2004 9:26 PM
I will use the name "Jason Green".

On Mon, 17 May 2004 21:19:51 -0500, "edited"
Satan said:
> Thanks,
>
> My Name and address are:
>edited
>
> What is your name so I will know what to tell the security officer?
> Otherwise they cannot deliver me an unsigned package, because of the
> recent
> t** activities.
>
> Thanks,
> edited - Satan
>
>
> To: edited - Satan
> Subject: peragro
> Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 19:13:13 -0700
> MIME-Version: 1.0
> Received: from out2.smtp.messagingengine.com ([66.111.4.26]) by
> mc9-f7.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6824); Mon, 17 May
> 2004
> 19:13:18 -0700
> Received: from server1.messagingengine.com (server1.internal
> [10.202.2.132])by mail.messagingengine.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id
> 097A3B93374for <edited>; Mon, 17 May 2004 22:13:14 -0400
> (EDT)
> Received: by server1.messagingengine.com (Postfix, from userid 99)id
> EFDFB3B90C; Mon, 17 May 2004 22:13:13 -0400 (EDT)
> X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jH8owN9vZ4TbgVW9YeDTPIn
> X-Mailer: MIME::Lite 1.3 (F2.71; T1.001; A1.51; B2.12; Q2.03)
> X-Sasl-Enc: z9Sq74FovPN8Wm7Kx+goBA 1084846393
> Message-Id: <[email protected]>
> Return-Path: edited
> X-OriginalArrivalTime: 18 May 2004 02:13:19.0788 (UTC)
> FILETIME=[B03246C0:01C43C7D]
>
> Please give me an address to send these to and I will do it before I
> leave. You have my word.
> --
>
> edited
>
> --
> Fastmail - The way an email service should be
>
> --

edited

Posted: Jun 1 2004, 10:52 AM

Satan, I find it interesting that half way through this thread you did an about face and led everyone to beleive that you thought he was real.
Then in your last post you say

I have told Jedi and a few others here that I don't believe that he is a TT barring the package that is supposed to be in the mail.

another about face.
Which is it? Real or well thought out hoax?

As far as the package goes I doubt you'll ever receive anything. A couple other supposed tt'ers were to send packages and to date, unless the recipient is holding out, no one has received anything.

This was an interesting read none the less.

I'm back to the abyss.

Cloaked,
From two pages back:

At first I thought that perhaps he was under alot of mental duress so I handled him with kid gloves. The conversation, the tone of his voice, etc., combined with the disturbing images portrayed in his posts led me to believe so. Unfortunately, this notion of mine wound up costing a lot of time that could have been used to get to the bottom of the matter.

I will say that I did conversate with him on quite a few occasions and finally got the impression that he was not out to harm himself. So, after having that assurance, it was too late to get to the logic of any matter regarding him.

I initially assumed that the above post I made clarified the "about face" as you put it. However, I suppose it could use some clarification as to my intentions during this time of doubt.

After I spoke with him on the phone, I got the impression that he was very upset. See below electronic conversation with him:

May 18 2004, 03:42 PM

Hey peragro. Last night I got a bit worried about you. Not about traveling back home but more about your mental state. You sounded very separated last night, and a bit depressed. Are you doing ok? I mean, I would rather go to the gps coordinates and find nothing than to find a corpse. I really am distressed at what sounded like an emotionally distraut person last night. Oh, and one other thing, it kind of bothers me that you think I would record conversations, especially without your consent. If you want them recorded I can, but I give you the same courtesy I would like...not being recorded without my permission. I am not mad I just don't want you to think me that little.

There is no need to worry about me. If I sounded detached, that would be because for the most part I am. You have no idea what it is like doing this alone. I am paranoid and find myself worrying about my trip home constantly. Seeing all of the automobiles on the roads last night hit me pretty hard. I have never seen anything like it and it is a little depressing to watch energy being wasted in such a nonchalant way.

Again, I am fine, this is just a lot to take in. The internet is sort of like therapy in a way. I can scream to the world and tell all my secrets without the fear of actually jeopardizing myself. You can record any conversations we may have in the future if you wish. It will not hurt me in the least.

Sure, I have a small fear that you or someone else may be an actual govt. worker who watches the internet for signs of such things as this, but even if you (or someone else) where, I do not believe I would be in any real danger seeing as how I will be gone soon. Jesus himself could show himself in this time and hardly anyone would believe him.

On or about this time I began speaking thru emails, PMs and one phone call with sosumee2 about my concerns. At the time I felt it best to keep an avenue of communication open with him. Keep him talking that way perhaps I could "talk him down", if in fact he was out to harm himself. I don't pretend to be an expert psychologist by any means so I was trying to just do enough to keep my concious clean. I spoke with him on a personal nature, more so than on the peragro storyline nature. Notice my next few posts after this date were mainly about getting to know him and vaguely supporting his claim, just to keep him talking. Well as I said in the first post, due to trying to make sure he was not disturbed to the point of harming himself, I wasted much time that could have been used to further question him. I felt like before I could determine if he was a TT or not, I needed to confirm that if by "debunking" him would give him no reason to post here anymore. So in the mean time I got him to start doing a "self therapy" of sorts, writing a journal. I have heard that alot of depressed people write in journals and that this form of therapy is very effective. So, I figured I'd get him to write a journal. I told him to just write about himself and not about his job or role in life. See below from the post on the previous page:

May 18 2004, 09:46 PM

I am still here. I am just a little overwhelmed right now with questions from everyone via email and this forum. I was a little busy with a few things today, but I am going to try and give at least an hour or so each night to these questions before I leave.

I will start a journal tonight for you and everyone else.

Well, I figured that at least this was a step in the right direction since I am not a psychologist. Well then all the flames, like yours Cloaked, began to pour in. So, I tried to mediate between Jason and the community and to keep an open line of communication between us. So, there's the "detailed" version of the story I suppose. My last statement regarding the storyline is my opinion. I think that thusfar Jason has not given enough proof to show he is a TT. Once we get the package we will all be able to see.

ok, i just read everything again, including logs this time and i just dont know. if a package was actualy sent i will probably believe this one, if not i wont. i agree that satan should not stop posting stuff, i like to read it. but how do we know if he made it up or not? oh well, i take his word for it that they are real.

when are you supposed to get the package? and are you going to post pictures of everything? including the box and stuff it came in? i think you should.

cooper,
I believe I highlighted the main points of your post. The issue of me and peragro being the same person has already been discussed and proven not to be true earlier in the thread. I will once again reassure everyone that I am not peragro.

Your second set of questions:

when are you supposed to get the package?

I believe that this too was answered in the previous 5-6 pages in the chat logs. He said he mailed it Saturday, and somewhere in the chat log I estimated, and hold to the estimate, that by Thursday or Friday the package should arrive.

and are you going to post pictures of everything? including the box and stuff it came in?

I have said earlier in the post that I am going to post everything that I receive. I didn't include the box in the listing because it is, well just a box I suppose. But if you all want me to take a picture of the box I get the package in, I will get the digital camera out and take a picture of the box it came in. The rest of the items, I will scan and post, as I promised previously.
User is offlineProfile CardPM Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Bulletin Board Posts · Next Newest »
Enter Keywords

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

|---- Bulletin Board Posts

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th November 2004 - 02:06 AM