Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.tk] Andrew Carlssin

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
1702414737384.png

Welcome To The Time Travel Forum!! This Site Is NOW *Officially* Live!!! Remember To READ THE FORUM RULES Before You Post Anything!! ... IF YOU'RE A *REAL* TIME TRAVELLER, PLEASE CONTACT US HERE - WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!! CONTACT ME - FAX/VOICEMAIL: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]

· Portal Help Search Members Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Contact Us
Gavin (Admin): FAX/VOICEMAIL NUMBER: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]
In Association with Amazon.com Search:
All Products
Keywords:
Go
The Time Travel Forum->ALL *REAL* TIME TRAVELLERS - Please **Communicate** With Us HERE!!->Do YOU Know ANY Time-Travellers?

Pages: (2) [1] 2 ( Go to first unread post )

Andrew Carlssin
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
fabiano Posted: Apr 28 2003, 08:42 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 13

'TIME-TRAVELER' BUSTED FOR INSIDER TRADING
Wednesday March 19, 2003

By CHAD KULTGEN

NEW YORK -- Federal investigators have arrested an enigmatic Wall Street wiz on insider-trading charges -- and incredibly, he claims to be a time-traveler from the year 2256!

Sources at the Security and Exchange Commission confirm that 44-year-old Andrew Carlssin offered the bizarre explanation for his uncanny success in the stock market after being led off in handcuffs on January 28.

"We don't believe this guy's story -- he's either a lunatic or a pathological liar," says an SEC insider.

"But the fact is, with an initial investment of only $800, in two weeks' time he had a portfolio valued at over $350 million. Every trade he made capitalized on unexpected business developments, which simply can't be pure luck.

"The only way he could pull it off is with illegal inside information. He's going to sit in a jail cell on Rikers Island until he agrees to give up his sources."

The past year of nose-diving stock prices has left most investors crying in their beer. So when Carlssin made a flurry of 126 high-risk trades and came out the winner every time, it raised the eyebrows of Wall Street watchdogs.

"If a company's stock rose due to a merger or technological breakthrough that was supposed to be secret, Mr. Carlssin somehow knew about it in advance," says the SEC source close to the hush-hush, ongoing investigation.

When investigators hauled Carlssin in for questioning, they got more than they bargained for: A mind-boggling four-hour confession.

Carlssin declared that he had traveled back in time from over 200 years in the future, when it is common knowledge that our era experienced one of the worst stock plunges in history. Yet anyone armed with knowledge of the handful of stocks destined to go through the roof could make a fortune.

"It was just too tempting to resist," Carlssin allegedly said in his videotaped confession. "I had planned to make it look natural, you know, lose a little here and there so it doesn't look too perfect. But I just got caught in the moment."

In a bid for leniency, Carlssin has reportedly offered to divulge "historical facts" such as the whereabouts of Osama Bin Laden and a cure for AIDS.

All he wants is to be allowed to return to the future in his "time craft."

However, he refuses to reveal the location of the machine or discuss how it works, supposedly out of fear the technology could "fall into the wrong hands."

Officials are quite confident the "time-traveler's" claims are bogus. Yet the SEC source admits, "No one can find any record of any Andrew Carlssin existing anywhere before December 2002."

Weekly World News will continue to follow this story as it unfolds. Keep watching for further developments.

External link:

[Anonymous]Fabiano[Anonymous] Posted: Apr 28 2003, 10:03 PM

Unregistered

Time Traveler Skips Town!
Wednesday April 23, 2003

NEW YORK -- Self-proclaimed time traveler Andrew Carlssin -- the enigmatic Wall Street whiz jailed on insider-trading charges -- has vanished without a trace!

The mystery man, who claimed to be a visitor from the year 2256, jumped bail before a scheduled court hearing on April 3 and hasn't been seen since, officials say, despite an intense manhunt by federal lawmen. "It's like he disappeared off the face of the Earth," declares a law-enforcement source. "No one can find him. Some people are speculating that he might really have hopped in his time machine and escaped 'back to the future.'" Authorities can't talk on the record about the case due to a judicial gag order and details about the ongoing, hush-hush criminal investigation are hard to come by. However, in this week's (4/29/03) "Newsstand Issue" we are hot on the trail of the details of the case, from the benefactor who bailed him out, to his predictions which were used to prove he was from the future.

External Link:
EternityWalker Posted: Aug 27 2003, 01:55 AM

Unregistered

Andrew Carlssin will never see the light of day, this case is now shut.

Phoenix Posted: Aug 30 2003, 06:06 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 21

I once read in a stock trader's newspaper a phrase that goes like this. "Never believe anything until it is officially denied."

Thus the Security Exchange Commission's official statement

(Quote)
Question:

Is the Andrew Carlssin case for real?

Your Answer:
Answer last updated: 03-31-03

Many investors and other members of the public have asked us about news reports concerning the Andrew Carlssin, an alleged "time-traveler" who supposedly made a fortune in the stock market by trading in the year 2003 based on information gleaned from his travels to the future. The reports appear to be a hoax. The SEC has not, in fact, brought an enforcement action against any such person.
(End Quote)

Would mean he was real by the phrase "Never believe anything until it is officially denied."

Cygnus_X Posted: Sep 4 2003, 03:26 AM

Member No.: 32

Don't forget guy's this article is from the weekly word news, remember this journal also said once " We found a marmaid in a subway" and "A giant shrimp save a baby" and also "Alien sleep with Hilary Clinton". I seriously doubt about the credibility this paper... ;)

Andy Posted: Sep 10 2003, 05:58 AM

Unregistered

Just something interesting:
Carlssin. In Russian childrens books for many decades now, has been a cartoonish figure who can fly around and do all sorts of tricks.
Coincidense?
Phoenix Posted: Sep 10 2003, 01:57 PM

Advanced Member

As more time passes and I think about it I am starting to feel this was a fake, an urban legend. Something along the lines if even if you could go back in time and know the stock market they would bust you for insider trading, would be the moral of this urban legend.

Guest Posted: Sep 12 2003, 06:14 PM

Unregistered

You are right Pheonix this is more than a urban legend this is an other creation of the fake story artiste of the weekly world news. When this kind of story will be in time magasine or other serious paper ok, but as long as it will be in weekly world news ...

When I see some article in that paper I usualy don't read it or maybe only for a good laugh. I remember this ridiculous title :" I found a mermaide in my subway"
with that poor photoshop compositing. That really represent how serious this paper is. Beleived me I am a CG (computer grapic) artiste myself and I can tell you that every images you can find on that paper is fake so as the article...

Be carefull when you see WWN at the end of http://tv.yahoo.com/news/WWN/20030423/105111000006.html
Guest Posted: Sep 12 2003, 07:00 PM

Unregistered

sorry problem with my login that last post was from me
Cygnus_X Posted: Sep 12 2003, 07:01 PM

sorry again now it's me

Phoenix Posted: Sep 13 2003, 04:17 AM

Advanced Member

Hey what about Bat Boy bites Sadam? Hee heehee, yeah, me and my family get a big kick out of the ridiculous stories that come out of that paper. :)

Phoenix Posted: Sep 13 2003, 04:19 AM

Advanced Member

Also how did you get the pic to come up by your name? I got a time travel symbol I want to put up for me but it says the adminstrator has not given me permission to upload the photo.

Cygnus_X Posted: Sep 15 2003, 12:11 PM

ok Maybe it's cause your picture is to big, it as to be 64 pixel by 64 pixel and no larger than 25 kb. I don't know if you have any image editing software but if you don't, send me your picture I'll do it for you.

If your image is at the correct size and it didn't work tell it to the forum administrator.

opmmur Posted: Oct 12 2003, 07:02 PM

Member No.: 45

Is the Andrew Carlssin case still open or closed? Has any one find new information on Andrew Carlssin?

Professor Opmmur

Phoenix Posted: Oct 13 2003, 12:49 AM

Advanced Member

From what the link statesthe case was never set before the security exchange commission.

« Next Oldest | Do YOU Know ANY Time-Travellers? | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2

- Do YOU Know ANY Time-Travellers?

Hosted for free by InvisionFree (Terms of Service: Updated 9/10/03) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3.0b © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3059 seconds

Recommended Books/Videos! coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com
cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com

Last edited by a moderator: