Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.tk] Cleaning Up Misunderstanding., Hoping to allow pepole to understan me.

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
1702412662950.png

Welcome To The Time Travel Forum!! Welcome to nginx! ... The ORIGINAL, #1 Time Travel Forum On The Net! ACCEPT NO IMITATIONS! This Site Is NOW *Officially* Live!!! Remember To READ THE FORUM RULES Before You Post Anything!! ... IF YOU'RE A *REAL* TIME TRAVELLER, PLEASE CONTACT US HERE - WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!

· Time Travel Forum Rules · Portal Help Search Members Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

The Time Travel Forum ... The ORIGINAL, #1 Time Travel Forum On The Net!! :: Est. April 2003 ::
Search:
Everything
Keywords:
Go
The Time Travel Forum (http://www.TimeTravelForum.tk)->ALL *REAL* TIME TRAVELLERS - Please **Communicate** With Us HERE!!->Are YOU One?

Forum Rules Please Read The Forum Rules & Disclaimer!
Pages: (26) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Cleaning Up Misunderstanding., Hoping to allow pepole to understan me.
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
jonfr Posted: Jan 25 2004, 11:18 PM

Time Travel is Extra

Group: (No Longer A Member Here)
Member No.: 69

There are pepole how monitors the time line, to make sure that the time line is kept intact and no damage is done to it. This type of time monitoring is done from the years 2701 (time travel is going to get inveted 2670, do to an recarch starting in 2650) , or when the the time squads where created by the Fed. They travel trugh time, most of it to learn of the acent time but they also make sure the time line is kept intact.

However, i'm the differ from it, i can check on the time line do some alien did alter me, i'm not sure what way yet, but i know that it has been done, becose i usally know things whitout haveing to read it in an book and so on.

I'm writing this post to make one of my point clear, those so called "time travelers" that you are now posting whit, cannot be time travelers, since they discripe time travel so worng, and so inaccure. They speak of mini-blackholes and so on, while the true is that if they where to create an mini-blackhole they whoud sureley die. They also speak of diffrent "word lines", but as they discripe it they whoud have needed to do an searsus damage to the time line and changed the history over and over agen. But such act whoud soon be dected and stopped (yes, it whoud be stopped). For my part i don't belive them. I'm not an time traveler, however , as i said before, i have been alterd for an unknown reasion. I'm willing to answer your queastions of there are some.

--------------------
THE TIME TRAVEL FORUM
time travel forum

Phoenix Posted: Jan 26 2004, 12:06 AM

Wants Peace ...

Group: Members
Member No.: 21

Are you part of the federal government from the future?
If so what qualifications do you have?
What is your education and work history?

--------------------
It was a big misunderstanding ... I want peace amongst us all ...

time travel forum

daboga Posted: Jan 26 2004, 12:47 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Member No.: 266

[Q]I'm writing this post to make one of my point clear, those so called "time travelers" that you are now posting whit, cannot be time travelers, since they discripe time travel so worng, and so inaccure.[/Q]

Ok, besides mini BH's, what is so inaccurate? The multiple worldlines?
And what exactly is done to ensure the timeline is kept intact (wouldn't that be very hard)?

--------------------
All things are possible

THE TIME TRAVEL FORUM
time travel forum

jonfr Posted: Jan 26 2004, 01:08 AM

Time Travel is Extra

Are you part of the federal government from the future?

No, i'm not. I'm only here in the present, i'm born in the 1980, i supect that my DNA was alterd and changes made on me when i was 5yrs old (at least i rember some odd going one day when i was 5yrs old, i think that i was 5yrs old)

If so what qualifications do you have?

My current "level" as i so call it is level 7 (i think that i'm going to get to level 8 soon, not sure tugh), but i'm educated in that way they "download" alot of infomation into my own brain regulary allowing me to know more and more.

What is your education and work history?

I've been in schools like most of you, althugh i'm haveing problem whit learning since some part of my educational has been disabled or put low by those same how did edit my DNA and i think did put nano probes into my blood strem (they seems to be in some sort of save mode, they are at not 100% functunal now). I'm on social benifits now becose my abilti to do math in my mind is compliti disabled, i dislike that really much.

This post has been edited by jonfr on Jan 26 2004, 01:09 AM

--------------------
THE TIME TRAVEL FORUM
time travel forum

Guest Posted: Jan 26 2004, 01:22 AM

Unregistered

HI jonfr,

What country are you from? If you don't want to be specific, you could just give a region. Is English your first language?

Have you learned anything that really shocks you? Or anything that you think is especially important?
jonfr Posted: Jan 26 2004, 01:26 AM

Time Travel is Extra

QUOTE (daboga @ Jan 25 2004, 04:47 PM)
[Q]I'm writing this post to make one of my point clear, those so called "time travelers" that you are now posting whit, cannot be time travelers, since they discripe time travel so worng, and so inaccure.[/Q]

Ok, besides mini BH's, what is so inaccurate? The multiple worldlines?
And what exactly is done to ensure the timeline is kept intact (wouldn't that be very hard)?

mutiple worldline cannot exist in whitin one timeline, time dosen't work that way. However multiworld do exect (diffrent dimensions, diffrent releaties) but that has nothing to whit time it self. And keeping the timline correct is dem hard, if someone messes it up that is.

Let me explain on the "mini blackholes", even an blackhole as in the diamter of 1m whoud requer an huge amount of energi, i'm speaking of an energy the sun makes in the 100.000 (possbile more) years, also if you read some space sience i shoud know that blackholes creates an huge gravite fores around it self, destroying evrything in it path, keeping it under control is impossible, and creating one whoud lead to an desction of the hole solar system. Sorry for my spelling errors but engish is not my native langue and i have few problem on spelling too sad.gif.

--------------------
THE TIME TRAVEL FORUM
time travel forum

jonfr Posted: Jan 26 2004, 01:29 AM

Time Travel is Extra

QUOTE (Guest @ Jan 25 2004, 05:22 PM)
HI jonfr,

What country are you from? If you don't want to be specific, you could just give a region. Is English your first language?

Have you learned anything that really shocks you? Or anything that you think is especially important?

I'm from europe, born in iceland and i live in iceland now. Yes, i've learned an few thigns that where hard to accept at first. I've been thught an alot of things, but most in portant i know that i cannot tell "normal" pepole on this, becose i know that i woud be considerd inscane. I've also had an time when i did try to get rid of this, whit the no luck thugh.

This post has been edited by jonfr on Jan 26 2004, 01:30 AM

--------------------
THE TIME TRAVEL FORUM
time travel forum

Guest Posted: Jan 26 2004, 01:32 AM

Unregistered

Shoot! Now I want to know!

I will register and then see if you want to PM me with some of it. I have a very open mind and enjoy reading a wide variety of physics (for laymen) and paranormal things..

I will try to get the name "Sidhe"..
Sidhe Posted: Jan 26 2004, 01:39 AM

Member No.: 347

Alright, if you feel like sharing, my account has been activated.

I've been very interested in the "high strangeness" of the alien phenomenon. Somehow they can make themselves real/unreal in an odd sort of mimicry of our deepest understsanding of the way that the smallest particles are there/not there. But I am only talking out loud about half-baked thoughts..

In any case, many people have the experience, as you have, that aliens are somehow "preparing them" for something to come.

jonfr Posted: Jan 26 2004, 02:03 AM

Time Travel is Extra

QUOTE (Sidhe @ Jan 25 2004, 05:39 PM)
Alright, if you feel like sharing, my account has been activated.

I've been very interested in the "high strangeness" of the alien phenomenon. Somehow they can make themselves real/unreal in an odd sort of mimicry of our deepest understsanding of the way that the smallest particles are there/not there. But I am only talking out loud about half-baked thoughts..

In any case, many people have the experience, as you have, that aliens are somehow "preparing them" for something to come.

Yes, those aliens or what ever it was how did those changes to me, i know that they did left an large amount of data in my brain, in heavy encryption, that i have been unable to crack even for my best effords, that may have been the reasion my math abliti is disabled...i just don't know yet.

--------------------
THE TIME TRAVEL FORUM
time travel forum

Phoenix Posted: Jan 26 2004, 03:31 AM

Wants Peace ...

Are the aliens who encrypt your mind and reprogram you DNA from 2701?

Have you seen the aliens? If so what do they look like?

Do the aliens talk to you? If so is it like a normal person talks to you, face to face?

Where do these aliens live?

What do they call themselves?

What is their purpose for making contact with earth?

--------------------

time travel forum

Azrual Posted: Jan 26 2004, 03:34 AM

Member No.: 342

After reading this post i have 2 words for you ...<SPELL CHECK> huh.gif

jonfr Posted: Jan 26 2004, 05:30 AM

Time Travel is Extra

QUOTE (Phoenix @ Jan 25 2004, 07:31 PM)
Are the aliens who encrypt your mind and reprogram you DNA from 2701?

Have you seen the aliens? If so what do they look like?

Do the aliens talk to you? If so is it like a normal person talks to you, face to face?

Where do these aliens live?

What do they call themselves?

What is their purpose for making contact with earth?

I do not know if those aliens where from the future, however i find it most likley that they are, from what time pirod, i can't termate that, becose the time trail is hidden, how they did mange to do that is unknown to me.

I haven't seen those aliens, i wish i woud thugh...and tell them to get me right agen.

No, they don't speak to me at all. I'm alone in this.

There orgion in unkown to me, what world or what part of the galaxy. (to put 2 queastion into one) I don't know what they call them selfs, yet anyway, i am however looking for an answer my self.

They didn't make contact, that is the hole deal, they just seems to have canged my DNA among other things then just wanish into the mist of time.

--------------------
THE TIME TRAVEL FORUM
time travel forum

jonfr Posted: Jan 26 2004, 05:36 AM

Time Travel is Extra

QUOTE (Azrual @ Jan 25 2004, 07:34 PM)
After reading this post i have 2 words for you ...<SPELL CHECK> huh.gif

i'm working on that one smile.gif

--------------------
THE TIME TRAVEL FORUM
time travel forum

Phoenix Posted: Jan 26 2004, 06:01 AM

Wants Peace ...

Let me clarify a point jonfr. You say Alexander is a fake, and the proof you have is an earthquake in Japan.

--------------------

time travel forum

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Are YOU One? | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (26) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

- Are YOU One?

Hosted for free by InvisionFree (Terms of Service: Updated 4/7/04) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3.0g © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1269 seconds

Recommended Books/Videos! coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com
cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com
Copyright � 2002-2004 TimeTravelForum.tk, The Time Travel Forum. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This Site Is Proud To Be A Member of The Time Travel Webring.

Last edited by a moderator: